Scholo, Strath, and BWL
Some nice info here about the next patch:

Tigole Wrote:In the 1.6.0 Patch (Blackwing Lair patch) there will be some pretty significant changes made to the spawn density of Scholomance. It should be much quicker to clear than it currently is. Also, we added a Graveyard to Caer Darrow so if you die, you're much closer to your corpse.

We also made some more adjustments to Stratholme that will go live in the 1.6.0 patch. We made some of the pulls in the Scarlet side easier to handle with 5 man groups. We also put the Ghouls in the guantlet on the normal respawn time (2 hour) and reduced the overall number of Gargoyles. We think we fixed the In Combat bug with the Ziggurauts as well.

Lastly, if you fail to Rivendare or Ramstein, you'll be able to try again -- the back gate and doors to the Slaughterhouse will open.

Our goal is to have these dungeons playing as fun as possible for 5 man groups.

So the raiders get BWL, while the other 60s get a better chance to 5-man Scholo and Strath.
Trade yourself in for the perfect one. No one needs to know that you feel you've been ruined!
Good changes, as right now you either need a sizeable chunk of time to 5-man the high instances, or a raid group.

I'm even more eager to see how Zul'Gurub turns out.
See you in Town,
-Z
Quark,Jun 7 2005, 09:33 AM Wrote:Some nice info here about the next patch:

Tigole Wrote:In the 1.6.0 Patch (Blackwing Lair patch) there will be some pretty significant changes made to the spawn density of Scholomance. It should be much quicker to clear than it currently is. Also, we added a Graveyard to Caer Darrow so if you die, you're much closer to your corpse.

We also made some more adjustments to Stratholme that will go live in the 1.6.0 patch. We made some of the pulls in the Scarlet side easier to handle with 5 man groups. We also put the Ghouls in the guantlet on the normal respawn time (2 hour) and reduced the overall number of Gargoyles. We think we fixed the In Combat bug with the Ziggurauts as well.

Lastly, if you fail to Rivendare or Ramstein, you'll be able to try again -- the back gate and doors to the Slaughterhouse will open.

Our goal is to have these dungeons playing as fun as possible for 5 man groups.

So the raiders get BWL, while the other 60s get a better chance to 5-man Scholo and Strath.
[right][snapback]79971[/snapback][/right]

I like the additions for Strat. Had way too many nightmare situations both going in to Scarlet and if you failed to Baron you were done. As to Scholo 5 man...the density just made it slow going, not impossible. I remember when we did a 5 man of Scholo, even with the 3 wipes, it was killing the rooms that took the longest time (the first room with the first deed took us about an hour and a half to clear on it's own and no wipe there, just lots of mobs).
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Einstein said Everything is Relative.
Heisenberg said Everything is Uncertain.
Therefore, everything is relatively uncertain.
In a similar vein, has anyone else noticed the missing mobs in LBRS since the BG patch? There are certainly a lot less spiders on the ramp going up the Urok, and it seemed a little less crowded on the whole than when I was last in there.

I wonder if this is what bliz means by "five player friendly"?
I hate flags

"Then Honor System came out and I had b*$@& tattoo'd on my forehead and a "kick me" sign taped to my back." - Tiku

Stormscale: Treglies, UD Mage; Treggles, 49 Orc Shaman; Tregor, semi-un-retired Druid.

Terenas (all retired): 60 Druid; 60 Shaman. (Not very creative with my character selection, am I?!Wink
Watto44,Jun 10 2005, 01:00 AM Wrote:In a similar vein, has anyone else noticed the missing mobs in LBRS since the BG patch? There are certainly a lot less spiders on the ramp going up the Urok, and it seemed a little less crowded on the whole than when I was last in there.

I wonder if this is what bliz means by "five player friendly"?
[right][snapback]80127[/snapback][/right]

I have not been LBRS since the patch yet, but I was told by a guildmate that there are a couple groups of spiders gone, and several of the firebrand orcs gone.