Summon Felsteed
Good News for all pre-40 and wannabee Warlocks: The "Summon Felsteed" reward for Warlocks at level 40 (basic mount) is still "for free" in patch 1.5, meaning that you don't have to do an elaborate, difficult quest yet to get it (unlike the new level 60 Warlock Epic Mount quest).
My Undead Warlock just became level 40, so I thought I should drop this note here.

Strahad Farsan at Ratchet in the Barrens still has the familiar good news for all level 40 Warlocks out there:
Quote:"I would give you a reward for your patience and hard work. But know this, the ability to summon a Felsteed will be much more difficult in the future. You will have to earn it... and it will not be easy.

For now, go with the power to summon such a creature and use it as you see fit."
:w00t: :w00t: :w00t:
"Man only plays when in the full meaning of the word he is a man, and he is only completely a man when he plays." -- Friedrich von Schiller
nobbie,Jun 11 2005, 11:37 AM Wrote::w00t:  :w00t:  :w00t:
[right][snapback]80231[/snapback][/right]

Of course now that dreadsteed is here, you may reinterpret that quote as referring to the dreadsteed, not the felsteed. Either way, placeholder ftw.