Dieing in Frostmane hold
Grr twice in a row my little lvl 9 pala died in there and guess what , kicked to char screen both times as a ghost and logged back in to find on both occasions I was alive , yay ........... Not , alive yes but standing by the portal of Alterac BG , I was lucky a lvl 60 guy there said he would take me to southshore so managed that flightpath pretty early :) . Tried to post on blizz forums but seem to be down atm .
Everyone in general thought it was funny though :P

Just noticed on my third attempt , when you enter the cave it says "ALTERAC VALLEY" Winterax hold . General chat becomes Alterac valley etc .
Take care
If you think that's bad, you should see the level 9's spawning *inside* Alterac Valley. :P
There's some seriously weird things going on with the battlegrounds atm. :blink:
(just imagine a level 9 character with a ice barbed spear :wacko: )
The Gnu,Jun 16 2005, 03:13 PM Wrote:If you think that's bad, you should see the level 9's spawning *inside* Alterac Valley. :P
There's some seriously weird things going on with the battlegrounds atm.  :blink:
(just imagine a level 9 character with a ice barbed spear  :wacko: )
[right][snapback]80844[/snapback][/right]
From what I understand you must be in your late 50s to get the quest that has the spear as a award. :)
Tal,Jun 16 2005, 12:18 PM Wrote:From what I understand you must be in your late 50s to get the quest that has the spear as a award. :)
[right][snapback]80854[/snapback][/right]
Don't forget level 20 to learn Polearms. :shuriken:
[Image: gurnseyheader6lk.jpg]