Scarlet Stratholme
So I got sidetracked last night by the wife and didn't get to organize a Scarlet Strat raid like I'd hoped. Is there any interest in going tonite? If enough people are interested I will park Shar up at Strat and be online and ready to go inside at 8:30 server time.
Tal,Jun 15 2005, 08:53 AM Wrote:So I got sidetracked last night by the wife and didn't get to organize a Scarlet Strat raid like I'd hoped. Is there any interest in going tonite? If enough people are interested I will park Shar up at Strat and be online and ready to go inside at 8:30 server time.
[right][snapback]80694[/snapback][/right]

Here's MY counterproposal. Scarlet strath AND undead side if we have time. It doesn't take all that long. See, Griz needs pvp gear, which means dreadmist, and that rotten little *&$^# Archivest hasn't dropped her devout gloves.

Sooo . . .

I'm in.

8 start time? Be there or be square?
Hillary,Jun 15 2005, 09:28 AM Wrote:Here's MY counterproposal.  Scarlet strath AND undead side if we have time.  It doesn't take all that long.  See, Griz needs pvp gear, which means dreadmist, and that rotten little *&$^# Archivest hasn't dropped her devout gloves.

Sooo . . .

I'm in.

8 start time?  Be there or be square?
[right][snapback]80701[/snapback][/right]

Dat works. :)
Tal,Jun 15 2005, 07:53 AM Wrote:So I got sidetracked last night by the wife and didn't get to organize a Scarlet Strat raid like I'd hoped. Is there any interest in going tonite? If enough people are interested I will park Shar up at Strat and be online and ready to go inside at 8:30 server time.

Raid or five man? I'll be there regardless, unless there is more interest for doing a LBRS to try and get someone besides Grizelle keyed. I'll also step out if I'm needed more for a jailbreak or something else for prep for Thursdays raid.

Question though, as far as 5 manning goes, you really want to do scholo before strat for quests and such, right? I seem to recall strat quests requiring some scholo completions.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
Gnollguy,Jun 15 2005, 09:50 AM Wrote:Raid or five man?  I'll be there regardless, unless there is more interest for doing a LBRS to try and get someone besides Grizelle keyed.  I'll also step out if I'm needed more for a jailbreak or something else for prep for Thursdays raid.
Question though, as far as 5 manning goes, you really want to do scholo before strat for quests and such, right?  I seem to recall strat quests requiring some scholo completions.
[right][snapback]80704[/snapback][/right]

Raid as Tal's trying to gear up, and Strath - either side in 5 man - takes forever.

le sigh.
Tal,Jun 15 2005, 08:53 AM Wrote:So I got sidetracked last night by the wife and didn't get to organize a Scarlet Strat raid like I'd hoped. Is there any interest in going tonite? If enough people are interested I will park Shar up at Strat and be online and ready to go inside at 8:30 server time.

I'm there no matter what the overminds decide, I need stuff from everywhere :blink:.
Trade yourself in for the perfect one. No one needs to know that you feel you've been ruined!

Gah. Tonight might not be a good night, Tal. There's an LBRS raid already going on from what I understand? Darian's there along with Lissa and a few others. So we might not have the bodies to fill both.
Hillary,Jun 15 2005, 10:43 AM Wrote:Gah.  Tonight might not be a good night, Tal.  There's an LBRS raid already going on from what I understand?  Darian's there along with Lissa and a few others.  So we might not have the bodies to fill both.
[right][snapback]80709[/snapback][/right]

Clarification: Lissa wanted me to go last night, but we were all busy; I committed to going tonight instead. Whether that actually happens or not is another question.
Darian Redwin - just some dude now
Darian,Jun 15 2005, 09:53 AM Wrote:Clarification: Lissa wanted me to go last night, but we were all busy; I committed to going tonight instead.  Whether that actually happens or not is another question.
[right][snapback]80710[/snapback][/right]

Yeah, I told Lissa that tonight would be better too, that is why my first post said I would do this unless we did the LBRS raid.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
Darian,Jun 15 2005, 09:53 AM Wrote:Clarification: Lissa wanted me to go last night, but we were all busy; I committed to going tonight instead.  Whether that actually happens or not is another question.

I should be around for whatever. I will just warn people that if we do Strat I am going to want to bring Galreth :blink: I'm sure three tanks could be fun though; one in each stance for kicks :P

- mjdoom
Stormrage:
Flyndar (60) - Dwarf Priest - Tailoring (300), Enchanting (300)
Minimagi (60) - Gnome Mage - Herbalism (300), Engineering (301)
Galreth (60) - Human Warrior - Blacksmithing (300), Alchemy (300); Critical Mass by name, Lurker in spirit
ArynWindborn (19) - Human Paladin - Mining/Engineering (121)
mjdoom,Jun 15 2005, 12:23 PM Wrote:I should be around for whatever.  I will just warn people that if we do Strat I am going to want to bring Galreth :blink: I'm sure three tanks could be fun though; one in each stance for kicks :P
[right][snapback]80718[/snapback][/right]

If we do, I call dibs on Berserk! :lol:
Darian,Jun 15 2005, 01:01 PM Wrote:If we do, I call dibs on Berserk!  :lol:
[right][snapback]80722[/snapback][/right]

Umm, hi? Yeah. Griz would like to main tank, heal, and aoe the hell out of this? So can you back off while I do a Sommli and solo the place?

*cracks knuckles*
Hillary,Jun 15 2005, 01:50 PM Wrote:Umm, hi?  Yeah.  Griz would like to main tank, heal, and aoe the hell out of this?  So can you back off while I do a Sommli and solo the place?

*cracks knuckles*
[right][snapback]80725[/snapback][/right]

FINE. I'll handle the hardcore DPS. ;)
Tal,Jun 15 2005, 02:06 PM Wrote:FINE. I'll handle the hardcore DPS. ;)
[right][snapback]80727[/snapback][/right]

. . .

. . .

BWAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHA!

Silly Pally. DPS is for kids!
Hillary,Jun 15 2005, 02:07 PM Wrote:. . .

. . .

BWAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHA!

Silly Pally.  DPS is for kids!
[right][snapback]80728[/snapback][/right]

*sigh* Another one jealous of the redhead. *shakes head sadly*

:w00t:
Remember Tal, you are Paladin, mighty wielder of the Shield and Hearth PvP attack... :whistling:
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Einstein said Everything is Relative.
Heisenberg said Everything is Uncertain.
Therefore, everything is relatively uncertain.
Darian,Jun 15 2005, 07:53 AM Wrote:Clarification: Lissa wanted me to go last night, but we were all busy; I committed to going tonight instead.  Whether that actually happens or not is another question.

Part of the reason is we really, really need to get more UBRS keys going. My understanding is Griz is it between Lurkers and CA. Last night I went with a mostly Basin group and picked up the smolderstone gem, just need the spirestone (from Omokk) and the the gem from big boy at the end. I also need to get my unadorned seal, but that shouldn't be too hard to come by, I've seen them drop like water sometimes.

If we can get 15 to 20 people, we might be able to have two groups go in and try and get two people setup with keys. Last nights run showed that they have severally nerfed LBRS (it looks very 5 manable now, although the middle orcs are still a little tight). Groups have been removed from all over so it looks like even a 5 man group wouldn't have too much trouble in there.
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Einstein said Everything is Relative.
Heisenberg said Everything is Uncertain.
Therefore, everything is relatively uncertain.
Lissa,Jun 15 2005, 02:48 PM Wrote:Remember Tal, you are Paladin, mighty wielder of the Shield and Hearth PvP attack...  :whistling:
[right][snapback]80732[/snapback][/right]

I never picked up those skills from the trainer - my intelligence level was too low. :)

Sharanna master of the lost cause. ;)
Lissa,Jun 15 2005, 02:53 PM Wrote:Part of the reason is we really, really need to get more UBRS keys going.  My understanding is Griz is it between Lurkers and CA.  Last night I went with a mostly Basin group and picked up the smolderstone gem, just need the spirestone (from Omokk) and the the gem from big boy at the end.  I also need to get my unadorned seal, but that shouldn't be too hard to come by, I've seen them drop like water sometimes.

If we can get 15 to 20 people, we might be able to have two groups go in and try and get two people setup with keys.  Last nights run showed that they have severally nerfed LBRS (it looks very 5 manable now, although the middle orcs are still a little tight).  Groups have been removed from all over so it looks like even a 5 man group wouldn't have too much trouble in there.
[right][snapback]80733[/snapback][/right]

Someone in CA has 3 of the 4 pieces. Darian, I *think*. Sooo . . . we should also pay attention to who is closest.
Hillary,Jun 15 2005, 03:31 PM Wrote:Someone in CA has 3 of the 4 pieces.  Darian, I *think*.  Sooo . . . we should also pay attention to who is closest.
[right][snapback]80742[/snapback][/right]

Nope, I just have the Seal and Smolderstone, which means Lissa and I are exactly the same...