Is this a Terenas Lurker?
I was flipping through the WoW site screenshots and found a troll wearing a famliar tabard. Does she belong to someone or is this just another guild with good tabard taste? :D

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/screensh...Index=255&Set=0
Sir_Die_alot,Jun 15 2005, 03:37 PM Wrote:I was flipping through the WoW site screenshots and found a troll wearing a famliar tabard. Does she belong to someone or is this just another guild with good tabard taste?  :D

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/screensh...Index=255&Set=0
[right][snapback]80749[/snapback][/right]
Dancing with nothing else on but the tabard, that must be a troll belonging to Swirly. ;) :D

I haven't submitted any screenies to Blizzard so I'm somewhat certain that isn't one of my gals. :)
Intolerant monkey.
Treesh,Jun 15 2005, 04:52 PM Wrote:I haven't submitted any screenies to Blizzard so I'm somewhat certain that isn't one of my gals. :)
[right][snapback]80757[/snapback][/right]

"Somewhat"? :P

B)
Darian Redwin - just some dude now
Darian,Jun 15 2005, 04:18 PM Wrote:"Somewhat"?  :P

B)
[right][snapback]80762[/snapback][/right]
Welllllll, someone else could have taken a screenie of me dancing. :D Although usually I keep my clothes on. ;)
Intolerant monkey.
Treesh,Jun 15 2005, 02:52 PM Wrote:Dancing with nothing else on but the tabard, that must be a troll belonging to Swirly. ;) :D

I haven't submitted any screenies to Blizzard so I'm somewhat certain that isn't one of my gals. :)
[right][snapback]80757[/snapback][/right]

I'll have you know that I have only ever danced nude for friends! Never in public like that! : p Its not me.
swirly,Jun 15 2005, 02:39 PM Wrote:I'll have you know that I have only ever danced nude for friends! Never in public like that! : p  Its not me.
[right][snapback]80773[/snapback][/right]
Unless someone hacked your account... :ph34r: :shuriken:
Sir_Die_alot,Jun 15 2005, 09:38 PM Wrote:Unless someone hacked your account...  :ph34r:  :shuriken:
[right][snapback]80785[/snapback][/right]

I've also never used that particular hair style. : )
swirly,Jun 16 2005, 07:39 AM Wrote:I've also never used that particular hair style. : )
[right][snapback]80803[/snapback][/right]
Darnit! I have actually used that hairstyle. Does that mean I'm back to being a suspect? :blink: :D
Intolerant monkey.
Treesh,Jun 16 2005, 08:43 AM Wrote:Darnit!  I have actually used that hairstyle.  Does that mean I'm back to being a suspect?  :blink:  :D
[right][snapback]80810[/snapback][/right]

Until proven otherwise, I'll assume it's you. :P
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]