[Image: wow00044.jpg]
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."
LochnarITB,Jun 20 2005, 04:08 PM Wrote:Can't be too much worse than this!

[right][snapback]81119[/snapback][/right]

Worse. All that + a sword collection.

*cough* If you're going to cross out how much gold you have, you might want to get the display on the bank window, too.

"AND THEN THE PALADIN TOOK MY EYES!"
Forever oppressed by the GOLs.
Grom Hellscream: [Orcish] kek
Rinnhart,Jun 20 2005, 07:36 PM Wrote:*cough* If you're going to cross out how much gold you have, you might want to get the display on the bank window, too.
[right][snapback]81121[/snapback][/right]
ROFL! Busted, Loch! :)

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
Well, no screenshot but...

All bank bag slots purchased, full of Runecloth (14-slot) bags. All full except for maybe 1 or 2 slots. Should really clear out some junk, but have some stuff I have somewhat sentimental value for (Spirit of Aquementas, Wolfshead Helm, Linken's Boomerang)... lots of pets (I want a Maine Coon!)... 100 snowballs (the bank has really good refrigeration!), various essences/reagents...

And as a druid who carries multiple sets of equipment for all situations... that occupies a bit over 3 traveller's (16-slot) backpacks. Add a complent of keys (Scholo, Strath, Scarlet, Onyxia, DM, etc.), a stack of Ironwood Seeds for combat res, a couple stacks of Wild Thornroot for GotW (why is it that no other druid ever buffs any other group than their own in a raid party?), a few stacks of bandages, mount, one or two pets out of my selection, crystal ward, potions, mana drinks, etc. and that fills up the 4th bag.

With a few quest items and other junk (eg. spare runecloth) in the main backpack, my usual running around free space is... 8-12 slots.

Onyxia:
Kichebo - 85 NE Druid

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
Rinnhart,Jun 20 2005, 07:36 PM Wrote:*cough* If you're going to cross out how much gold you have, you might want to get the display on the bank window, too.
[right][snapback]81121[/snapback][/right]
Bolty,Jun 20 2005, 11:24 PM Wrote:ROFL!  Busted, Loch!  :)
[right][snapback]81123[/snapback][/right]
:blush: indeed :blush: :lol:
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."
LochnarITB,Jun 21 2005, 12:08 AM Wrote:Can't be too much worse than this!

[right][snapback]81119[/snapback][/right]

Lol, Moneybags! My bank is revolting, but at least I work on it! I have yet to purchase all the bag slots and just keep forcing myself to cull. Good personal habit from RL that gets dragged on line with me.

You need to have a yard sale!
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!