hammerdin strategy
Hey im gonna tell you a secret about owning on a hammerdin first u gotta get ur stats u know blessed hammer blessed aim vigor concintration holy shield ok now that u have that its time for equipment here where the secret is egt ur basic stuff nigma hoto or wizspike zak shako maras war travs magefists or frostburn arachnid charms and for the rings instead of getting 2 sojs get 2 dwarf stars and some other stuff if u can find it with absorbing in it i used dwarf stars t god might be nice too with ur beastly hammerdin be sure to have decent restances needless to be around lv 80+ iam lv 89 but ive been doing this since 81 go to the chaos sancuary and u will own! i mean it dawg nothing will touch u u absorb everything melee damage with ur holy sheild and beast life and magic heals u with ur absorb those venom lords aint #$%& now and diablo pfffftt!! i can beat him in under 4 seconds u just gotta set up like 3 differant spirals of hammers where he spawns and his hp will go down fast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! only is this fun and easy butu will get beast xp and uber items lol hey hammerdins r the best chars for soloing and owning period theres nothing bad about them if u have nice cast rate ur faster than sorces well try it. It works i have made alot of other chars lvl 80 plus my other best being the druid they dont die either and fb sorces arent bad but none of them can solo and kill fast and never die be a hammerdin or be a...faggot
Paragraphs are your friend. Unfortunately after what you just did to the english language they're probably not on speaking terms with you. :whistling:
Wu-Tang,

I was unhappy about your content and presentation, until I got to the end of your post, then I was disgusted.
Signature? What do you mean?
Any1,Jun 22 2005, 01:58 PM Wrote:Wu-Tang,

I was unhappy about your content and presentation, until I got to the end of your post, then I was disgusted.
[right][snapback]81296[/snapback][/right]
*pictures a red circled F at the top of the post*

:lol:
Isn't derogatory terms for homosexuals one of those things that will get a post deleted?
All alone, or in twos,
The ones who really love you
Walk up and down outside the wall.
Some hand in hand
And some gathered together in bands.
The bleeding hearts and artists
Make their stand.

And when they've given you their all
Some stagger and fall, after all it's not easy
Banging your heart against some mad buggers wall.

"Isn't this where...."
Yeah, I wrote that in about 5 mins lol. But realy the only thing that matters is the strategy which im trying to help you with. It works and I did so many runs with it. If u want i can rewrite it for you and add some things now that i have time.

wutang
Wu-Tang,Jun 22 2005, 04: Wrote:Yeah, I wrote that in about 5 mins lol. But realy the only thing that matters is the strategy which im trying to help you with. It works and I did so many runs with it. If u want i can rewrite it for you and add some things now that i have time.

wutang
[right][snapback]81311[/snapback][/right]

Here is an example of a strategy guide that is actually useful: http://www.lurkerlounge.com/content/view/782/123/
Tal buddy the overall strategy i stated is uber now i just made a new guide for you to read. Check it

Wu-Tang!
Someone needs to read the rules and Elric's Etiquette page.
Obi2Kenobi,Jun 22 2005, 03:58 PM Wrote:Someone needs to read the rules and Elric's Etiquette page.
[right][snapback]81349[/snapback][/right]

I think this part is rather relevant:

Quote:5) Do not feed the Trolls! Well... I suppose giving them untested drugs is OK: after all, who'd protest against scientific tests on Trolls? ;)

Wu-Tang has done more than enough to make it clear he won't fit in here. Pointing him to a rules page won't make a difference. I expect to see a ban as soon as an admin sees all of this. Until then, there's no need to reply to his posts.
adeyke,Jun 22 2005, 05:32 PM Wrote:I think this part is rather relevant:
Wu-Tang has done more than enough to make it clear he won't fit in here.  Pointing him to a rules page won't make a difference.  I expect to see a ban as soon as an admin sees all of this.  Until then, there's no need to reply to his posts.
[right][snapback]81378[/snapback][/right]

It's like a horrible car accident you can't look away from.
"AND THEN THE PALADIN TOOK MY EYES!"
Forever oppressed by the GOLs.
Grom Hellscream: [Orcish] kek