Ze Lurking Horde
So my wife turns to me the other day and says, "I think I would like to play one of the big cows." I hadn't really thought about it, but she has only played on the one server and has never seen the game from a horde perspective. So, of course, this means we're bound to start another pair of characters and flip over to play with the "bad guys". Personally, I have horde characters on a couple of different servers (including some baby Basiners on Tich) but I found myself thinking that this might be a rather nice opportunity to come play with some Lurkers... but where?

So, here's the question: What horde server has the largest active Lurker population and would welcome a couple of baby cows? PvE vs. PvP doesn't really matter here. We'd only be on once a week or so and would probably level kind of slowly, but it would be fun to run into Lurker folks every once in a while.
I hear Terenas has a somewhat active lurker population on the horde side. PvE though, which is the only reason I'm not on there in at least 'rarely played alt' form.

Should probably mention the whole 'the horde aren't bad guys anymore' thing from Warcraft III... but they do have the undead in there, which is kinda messed up.
Yep, AFAIK, Terenas has the biggest, most active Lurking Horde presence.
~Not all who wander are lost...~
Yes, there is a presence on Terenas, however it is nothing like the presence on Stormrage.

We celebrate when there are 5 or more on at once. Except when Stormrage is down, because then we know those people are just using us, and will leave the moment Stormrage is back up again.

Tichondrus has horde presence on a PvP server, however, my understanding is that it's even a weaker presence than Terenas.
Conc / Concillian -- Vintage player of many games. Deadly leader of the All Pally Team (or was it Death leader?)
Terenas WoW player... while we waited for Diablo III.
And it came... and it went... and I played Hearthstone longer than Diablo III.
savaughn,Jun 22 2005, 02:51 PM Wrote:So my wife turns to me the other day and says, "I think I would like to play one of the big cows."  I hadn't really thought about it, but she has only played on the one server and has never seen the game from a horde perspective.  So, of course, this means we're bound to start another pair of characters and flip over to play with the "bad guys".  Personally, I have horde characters on a couple of different servers (including some baby Basiners on Tich) but I found myself thinking that this might be a rather nice opportunity to come play with some Lurkers... but where?

So, here's the question:  What horde server has the largest active Lurker population and would welcome a couple of baby cows?  PvE vs. PvP doesn't really matter here.  We'd only be on once a week or so and would probably level kind of slowly, but it would be fun to run into Lurker folks every once in a while.
[right][snapback]81347[/snapback][/right]

Not exactly Lurkers, but my wife and I and several friends play on the Draenor Horde - we're all about casual, and may not be on too often, but if you want someone to chat at and possibly answer some Horde-specific questions, give us a holler!

Gurnsey, Overhoofa, Mosswood, Fascination, Daehlia...tell em Gurnsey sent ya, we'll have a good time.

Edit - p.s. we have a Teamspeak going if you like chatting and laughing at everyone's various accents.

Edit #2 - p.p.s. if you wanna strategerize before hand, we might even create some alts to play along - a foursome at least, would be fun!
[Image: gurnseyheader6lk.jpg]
Terenas! For the Horde!

I have a bunch of bags just waiting for somebody new.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQtmlWbJ-1vgb3aJmW4DJ7...NntmKgW8Cp]