ONYXIA - HORDE First Kill on "Cenarion Circle" EU
Tonight, ONYXIA has been beaten for the first time by the Horde on my game server, the German RP server "Zirkel des Cenarius" ("Cenarion Circle") !!

Congratulations to my friends and everyone else who has participated! :)

[Image: gesamt.jpg]

[Image: empfang.jpg]

[Image: wowscrnshot0624050009478rw.jpg]
"Man only plays when in the full meaning of the word he is a man, and he is only completely a man when he plays." -- Friedrich von Schiller
Congratulations Nobbie,

how may people were in the raid party, the full 40? We have had some tries on Draenor EU, but haven't managed to kill her yet.
redinter,Jun 24 2005, 07:24 AM Wrote:Congratulations Nobbie,

how may people were in the raid party, the full 40? We have had some tries on Draenor EU, but haven't managed to kill her yet.
[right][snapback]81473[/snapback][/right]
A full 40 people raid, including members from the guilds "Forgotten Tribe", "Dwellers of Darkness", "Die Verdammte Horde", and others. Onyxia could finally be killed during the 3rd try. The two raids before (on the same day) brought down Onyxia to 18% and 14% health respectively.
"Man only plays when in the full meaning of the word he is a man, and he is only completely a man when he plays." -- Friedrich von Schiller
redinter,Jun 24 2005, 07:24 AM Wrote:how may people were in the raid party, the full 40? We have had some tries on Draenor EU, but haven't managed to kill her yet.
[right][snapback]81473[/snapback][/right]

You're keeping modestly quiet about your progress through the Molten Core bosses, though ;-)
You don't know what you're talking about.
lfd,Jun 24 2005, 10:13 AM Wrote:You're keeping modestly quiet about your progress through the Molten Core bosses, though ;-)
[right][snapback]81477[/snapback][/right]
I have no detailed information about the raid because I didn't participate myself. All info is from friends of the clan who raided Onyxia ;)
lfd,Jun 24 2005, 12:13 PM Wrote:You're keeping modestly quiet about your progress through the Molten Core bosses, though ;-)
[right][snapback]81477[/snapback][/right]

:P , not wanting to hijack the thread, but today we managed to kill Gehennas as server first on Draenor EU. After hours of trying.
Congratulations! It's interesting to think about how one would coordinate a raid like this on a role playing server. Were you all on teamspeak or ventrillo or the like? Did you all stay in role playing mode throughout the encounter or did you break character for the sake of efficiency?
We use Teamspeak, and no, RP-specific language hasn't been used in the private raid channel :)
Congratulations to your friends Nobbie!

On a quiet note, my guild HoZ on Mannoroth server took down onxyia for the guild's first time recently. We've worked out issues through phase 1, 2, and 3 and gettting through transitions and working to get everything stable.

I'm very proud of being group 1 main warlock for having max imp buff on Main tank. I was right there by our MT's side parking Imp at Onyxia's giant maw. Doing 60k damage wasn't too shoddy either considering I was mainly focused on survival.

Consistently downed Domo now. Real ragnaros attempts will be made soonish.