Stormrage SM Run tomorrow
I need to get SM, I want the big hacky ax that you get from one of the quests, and well, i need peoples to fill out a group ^_^.

I know Hit was interested and gnolack mentioned something about maybe goin, but that's hardly a full group.

I would love to do another Tank heavy group, The gnomer run we did was awesome, we pwned that place...But i'm up for a well rounded group as well.

I'll be bringing my lvl 40 retribution spec'd pally Garrin.

I'll have tomorrow from 2pm-10pm pretty much free past the wifey's lunch time at 3pm-4pm.

I might spend part of the time on as Gasan tomorrow helpin along some friends but any time during that stint I'm available.

So who's in?
Garrin

<span style="color:blue">Garrin - Lvl 60 Human Paladin - Stormrage <Lurkers>
Gasan - Lvl 14 Dwarf Priest - Stormrage <Lurkers>
Bladewhisper - Lvl 60 Rogue - Stormrage <Carpe Aurum>
<span style="color:red">Garrin - Lvl 25 Orc Warlock - Dethecus <Frost Wolves Legion>
Tigarius - Lvl 14 Tauren Warrior - Dethecus
Garrin - Lvl 13 Tauren Druid - Thunderhorn
Boltie, your friendly neighborhood Warlock would be raring to go, but I'm not sure when I will be able to. So I can't commit to a time slot, but I'd love to go tomorrow. :(

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
Galgamesh the rogue tank should be available at some point for helping out if need be. :shuriken:
Currently enjoying liberating the land of Sanctuary

[Image: arethor.jpg]
Stormrage - US (Inactive)