Good News!
It's true, ladies and gentlemen, I'm still in the land of the living, albeit in the land of Dial-Up. The other good news is that I finally got an apartment, and will be moving in between the 8th and 15th of August, which is also when I will be getting a cable modem. I'm going to try and make it on via dialup a little more frequently (Mondays and Thursdays, if I can).

So... if anyone finds a spare Beaststalker's Belt.... it won't go to waste.

:w00t:

Ooh... forgot... if you want to annoy me at work, i'm on MSN Messenger (don't ask why, they like that here for some reason). peter.yaskowski@gmail.com

Edit: Added MSN name.
Pesmerga,Jul 6 2005, 08:37 AM Wrote:It's true, ladies and gentlemen, I'm still in the land of the living, albeit in the land of Dial-Up.  The other good news is that I finally got an apartment, and will be moving in between the 8th and 15th of August, which is also when I will be getting a cable modem.  I'm going to try and make it on via dialup a little more frequently (Mondays and Thursdays, if I can).

So... if anyone finds a spare Beaststalker's Belt.... it won't go to waste.

:w00t:
[right][snapback]82588[/snapback][/right]

\o/ That IS good news!
I'd rather be dead than on dial up >_<
Garrin

<span style="color:blue">Garrin - Lvl 60 Human Paladin - Stormrage <Lurkers>
Gasan - Lvl 14 Dwarf Priest - Stormrage <Lurkers>
Bladewhisper - Lvl 60 Rogue - Stormrage <Carpe Aurum>
<span style="color:red">Garrin - Lvl 25 Orc Warlock - Dethecus <Frost Wolves Legion>
Tigarius - Lvl 14 Tauren Warrior - Dethecus
Garrin - Lvl 13 Tauren Druid - Thunderhorn
Garrin,Jul 6 2005, 08:17 AM Wrote:I'd rather be dead than on dial up >_<
[right][snapback]82591[/snapback][/right]

Yeah, me too. However, using dialup on my computer beats using dialup on the laptop I used to have. That was worse than horrible.