Instances and faction
What instances are for both Horde and Alliance and which are for only one of them? Of cours, anyone can ENTER them, but I am talking in terms of quests for it.

Disregarding quests, are any of the instances were one have no quest for ones faction, still of use for items in it?

Is there some post or thread were quests for each instance are listed? If not, I think it would be usefull to make such a list for each instance, what quests exists, were one get them, and in case of quest chains, what chain it is and the start of the chain.

There are three types of people in the world. Those who can count and those who can't.
http://www.thottbot.com/index.cgi?f=q&titl...at=Zul%27Farrak
-< You can only be young once, but you can be immature forever >-
Most of the information you are asking about is here:

http://wiki.theamazonbasin.com/index.php/Main_Page_WoW

I tihnk the only instance that has NO alliance quests are Ragefire Chasm and Shadowfang Keep, though Shadowfang Keep has a couple class quests. Also I've known alliance to come and farm SFK with a high level guildie for items because there is a nice dagger there for rogues and some of the best caster gear for 10 levels or so in the form of arugal's robe and belt.

There are Ratchet quests in Wailing Caverns, but I don't think there are too many alliance likely to reach ratchet by that level. I don't think there are too many alliance doing Razorfen Kraul either.

Horde side I don't think there are any quests available in Deadmines, and definitely not Stockades. There is only one in Gomer, and I have always had a hard time getting a group for Gnomer, I think most Horde skip it.
Conc / Concillian -- Vintage player of many games. Deadly leader of the All Pally Team (or was it Death leader?)
Terenas WoW player... while we waited for Diablo III.
And it came... and it went... and I played Hearthstone longer than Diablo III.
Concillian,Jul 6 2005, 10:40 AM Wrote:I don't think there are too many alliance doing Razorfen Kraul either.
[right][snapback]82610[/snapback][/right]

By the time an alliance Warrior usually manages to get a group together to do Kraul, not only is the level 20 armor quest gray, but the reward is vendor-bound.
Darian Redwin - just some dude now
Darian,Jul 6 2005, 10:45 AM Wrote:By the time an alliance Warrior usually manages to get a group together to do Kraul, not only is the level 20 armor quest gray, but the reward is vendor-bound.
[right][snapback]82622[/snapback][/right]

That reward came in really handy when we 3 manned Gnomer (2 warriors and a shaman). Soon as he got 20% and bombs start coming out at an alarming rate, Swirly switched to battle stance, hit the rage from the armor and Execute, I was in battle stance and was building up rage, so executed, hit the armor and executed again. Dead Thermaplugg. We had wiped twice without using the armor, each time with less than 5% left on him. When we used the armor we were like "Hey, that time it was EASY"

There are times when that armor is useful even at 40. It may not be something you go around wearing all the time, but it's pretty unique, like a rage potion on a separate timer.
Conc / Concillian -- Vintage player of many games. Deadly leader of the All Pally Team (or was it Death leader?)
Terenas WoW player... while we waited for Diablo III.
And it came... and it went... and I played Hearthstone longer than Diablo III.