Zombie Attack!
Zombie Attack!

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.a...p=1#post3905406

Sounds incredibly stupid but incredibly fun. I'll probably be there if I can. The sight of 200+ level 1 undead charging into Elwynn Forest would just be too funny...

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
Hate to burst your bubble but they may read it as disruption to gameplay (the gms).
For all those people that are questing there it will be unplayable for them.
Someone may report someone and things gets out of hand.

Just a heads up.
[Image: 104024yQmrG.png][Image: 201194cOrXg.png]
Alrin,Jul 7 2005, 08:19 PM Wrote:Hate to burst your bubble but they may read it as disruption to gameplay (the gms).

Just a heads up.
[right][snapback]82735[/snapback][/right]

I don't really see what they can do though

How do you discipline 200 players for rolling new characters?

They may also see that while this event may be disruptive it is also interesting and adds to the gameworld. Whether people like it or not it will certainly be something to talk about. Blizzard has always relied to a certain extent on frustrating and aggravating players to challenge them to achieve more in the game (hardcore pubbie D2 pvp, for example). So just because it will make some players cross isn't enough to make them see it as money-losing in the long run
Alrin,Jul 7 2005, 02:19 PM Wrote:Hate to burst your bubble but they may read it as disruption to gameplay (the gms).

Just a heads up.
[right][snapback]82735[/snapback][/right]

This isn't an attack on your or anything, but that's incredibly stupid.
Brista,Jul 8 2005, 02:35 AM Wrote:How do you discipline 200 players for rolling new characters?
[right][snapback]82805[/snapback][/right]

They have issued game suspensions to those who used the same technique in trying to make a protest.
Brista,Jul 8 2005, 06:35 AM Wrote:How do you discipline 200 players for rolling new characters?
[right][snapback]82805[/snapback][/right]

I'm guessing you haven't heard of the pirate roof campers. A guild on an RP server dressed up as pirates and camped the roofs in Grom'Gol. The GM teleported them all out to sea. I'm not sure if she let them drown or just talked to them and sent the somewhere else.

So yeah, they wont hesitate to "punish" large groups.
"Just as individuals are born, mature, breed and die, so do societies, civilizations and governments."
Muad'Dib - Children of Dune
That's genius!

Sombody should organize a counter raid so there is a horde of paladins or some such waiting there to slay the evil zombies :-D

- chippydip
ima_nerd,Jul 8 2005, 09:27 PM Wrote:I'm guessing you haven't heard of the pirate roof campers. A guild on an RP server dressed up as pirates and camped the roofs in Grom'Gol. The GM teleported them all out to sea. I'm not sure if she let them drown or just talked to them and sent the somewhere else.

So yeah, they wont hesitate to "punish" large groups.
[right][snapback]82876[/snapback][/right]

That's not punishing players, that's entertaining them

Bet some of them are still bragging about it :)