Argent Dawn
I am farming runecloth and slowly but steadily gaining reputation with Argent Dawn. Where can I find a list of items I will be able to get from the Argent Dawn? Is it worth special extra effort?
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQtmlWbJ-1vgb3aJmW4DJ7...NntmKgW8Cp]
Alram,Jul 9 2005, 06:23 PM Wrote:I am farming runecloth and slowly but steadily gaining reputation with Argent Dawn. Where can  I find a list of items I will be able to get from the Argent Dawn? Is it worth special extra effort?
[right][snapback]82960[/snapback][/right]

I found this info:
http://wow.allakhazam.com/db/guides.html?g...111742576312485

- At Friendly you can purchase Enriched Manna Biscuit,
- At Honored you can purchase Major Healing Potion, Major Mana Potion, Recipe: Transmute Air to Fire.
- At Revered you can purchase Blessed Sunfruit, Blessed Sunfruit Juice, and exchange 10 Valor Tokens and 9g for a Arcane, Flame, Frost, Nature, or Shadow Mantle of the Dawn.
- At Exalted you can exchange 25 Valor Tokens for a Chromatic Mantle of the Dawn.

Enriched mana biscuit:
http://www.thottbot.com/?i=3398

chromatic mantle of the Dawn:
http://www.thottbot.com/?i=39950
Conc / Concillian -- Vintage player of many games. Deadly leader of the All Pally Team (or was it Death leader?)
Terenas WoW player... while we waited for Diablo III.
And it came... and it went... and I played Hearthstone longer than Diablo III.
Alram,Jul 9 2005, 06:23 PM Wrote:I am farming runecloth and slowly but steadily gaining reputation with Argent Dawn. Where can  I find a list of items I will be able to get from the Argent Dawn? Is it worth special extra effort?
[right][snapback]82960[/snapback][/right]

This is from memory...

At Friendly you get buy food/water items (higher than innkeeper items) from the quartermaster.
At Honored there are limited supply Major Mana/Healing potions available.
At Revered you get a quest for Mantles of the Dawn, which when finished lets you add a +5 of a given resistance to a shoulder item.

I haven't gotten that far yet, but apparently at Exalted, you can get +5 all resists to a shoulder item.
Onyxia:
Kichebo - 85 NE Druid

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
Thank you for your replies. As my toon is a mage the food and drink is not of much interest.
This brings up a much broader question to my mind. Of all the different special factions with whom one can curry favor at the end game, which is the best? Which is your favorite and why? I am really only interested in factions that the Horde can build reputation with, but feel free to pipe in with any Alliance only factions.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQtmlWbJ-1vgb3aJmW4DJ7...NntmKgW8Cp]
Alram,Jul 10 2005, 03:46 PM Wrote:Thank you for your replies. As my toon is a mage the food and drink is not of much  interest.

The +resistance items are certainly valuable, though, as those are currently the only enchant-like buffs one can use on one's shoulders.

Reputation with the Thorium Brotherhood gives you access to a lot of epic cloth, leatheroworking, and blacksmithing recipes. But most of the materials for those recipes can only be found in Molten Core, so it's only worthwhile to get reputation with them if you are in a semi-regular Molten Core group -- or have a lot of cash with which to buy Molten Core materials like Core Leather and Firey Cores.

The Timbermaw Furbogs have some recipes and in the next patch will give a +agility to weapons enchant that will be highly sought after. I think you have to be honored with them to get it but maybe revered.