Instance quests
Having done only a few instances, but looking for more, one of the questions before going there is always, what are the quests for it, and were do one get them. So I thought I should start collecting such info. Here is the info for two of them, Deadmines and Stockade. It lists level, were to get them and if there is any quests before needed. Will try to add all other instances as well with the help of others:

Code:
The Deadmines

18, *, Collecting Memories,    Stormwind City, Wilder Thistlenettle
20, *, Oh Brother,  Stormwind City, Wilder Thistlenettle
20, -, Underground Assult,    Stormwind City, Shoni the Shilent,    1, Speak with Shoni (15, Ironforge, Gnoran)
22, -, The Defias Brotherhood,    Westfall, Gryan Stoutmantle,  6, The Defias Brotherhood (18, Westfall, Gryan Stoutmantle),    The Unsent Letter (22, Stormwind)

The Stockades

25, -, What comes arround...,    Redridge Mountains, Guard Berton
25, -, The Fury Runs Deep,    Wetlands, Motley Garmason,  1, The Dark Iron War (30+, Wetlands, Motley Garmason)
26, -, Crime and Punishment,    Duskwood, Councilman Millstipe
26, -, The Color of Blood    Stormwind City, Nikova Raskol
26, -, Quell The Uprising,    Stormwind City, Warden Thelwater
29, -, The Stockade Riots,    Stormwind City, Warden Thelwater,    9, The Defias Brotherhood (18, Westfall, Gryan Stoutmantle),    The curious Visitor (29, Stormwind City)
           2, Bazil Thredd (22, Stormwind City, Baros Alexston)

Note that a level 25 quest for Stockades, requires a level 30 quest (elite) to be done first!

So, is anyone else interested in this? Should I collect for all instances?

Edit, How do one keep tabs in the text? They seem to dissapear with everything I try...
There are three types of people in the world. Those who can count and those who can't.
There is a nice wiki on WoW over at the Amazonbasin already.
It has (most of) the quests and loot/bosses related to each instance zone listed.

Check it out, man.

Clickety!
[Image: 104024yQmrG.png][Image: 201194cOrXg.png]
Jarulf,Jul 11 2005, 04:13 AM Wrote:Note that a level 25 quest for Stockades, requires a level 30 quest (elite) to be done first![right][snapback]83037[/snapback][/right]

Worst design decision ever. I complain about it every time I get to that point, because it's just so unbelievably stupid.
Alrin,Jul 11 2005, 01:02 PM Wrote:There is a nice wiki on WoW over at the Amazonbasin already.
It has (most of) the quests and loot/bosses related to each instance zone listed.

Check it out, man.

Clickety!
[right][snapback]83039[/snapback][/right]

Ohh, OK, oh well....
There are three types of people in the world. Those who can count and those who can't.
Skandranon,Jul 11 2005, 10:04 AM Wrote:Worst design decision ever.
[right][snapback]83051[/snapback][/right]

Trifle not with the "worst" word, lest ye forget they deliberately let a bug slip through that made players to hurt themselves.
Trade yourself in for the perfect one. No one needs to know that you feel you've been ruined!