Bye bye.
So I wanted to post here, and on CA, to let you guys know that Grizelle the purple priest is officially being retired.

I've thought about it quite a bit, and after having played on an rp server for quite some time, I'm finding that it's a little bit more my speed. I have a lot going on in my personal life right now (the break up of a 7 year relationship), and the anonymity/lack of commitment with Feathermoon is a freedom I frankly need. Because of packing, an impending move, and the seperation of estate, I'm sadly not dependable enough right now to commit to weekly anything, nevermind something as big as Onyxia.

As such, I wanted to thank everyone for being so nice to me over the months.

I wish you all well, and I'm sorry I wasn't able to murder the big ol' dragon with you.

(Oh, Leeah? I still owe you gold. I'll get it over to you as soon as I can.)

;)

Hugs, all. And the best of luck.

(I'm usually on aim, by the way. So if any of you want to find me, labellamuerta or - daytime - HMonahan1271).
:(

::hugs::

You rock Hillary. I'll miss you.
Make sure to look us up when you're in the mood for light fun on Stormrage. Roane and I are building a mini-tank + healer duo. :D
We'll be around when things settle down and you decide you want to see a big dragon, dead. ;) Hope that things go well for you, in that which you do.
~Not all who wander are lost...~
Bye Bye Baby and the best to you always.
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Hillary,Jul 11 2005, 06:00 AM Wrote:So I wanted to post here, and on CA, to let you guys know that Grizelle the purple priest is officially being retired.

I've thought about it quite a bit, and after having played on an rp server for quite some time, I'm finding that it's a little bit more my speed.  I have a lot going on in my personal life right now (the break up of a 7 year relationship), and the anonymity/lack of commitment with Feathermoon is a freedom I frankly need.  Because of packing, an impending move, and the seperation of estate, I'm sadly not dependable enough right now to commit to weekly anything, nevermind something as big as Onyxia.

As such, I wanted to thank everyone for being so nice to me over the months. 

I wish you all well, and I'm sorry I wasn't able to murder the big ol' dragon with you.

(Oh, Leeah?  I still owe you gold.  I'll get it over to you as soon as I can.)

;) 

Hugs, all.  And the best of luck.

(I'm usually on aim, by the way.  So if any of you want to find me, labellamuerta or - daytime - HMonahan1271).
[right][snapback]83045[/snapback][/right]

Let me know what guild you have setup over on Feathermoon some time so I can stop in from time to time...kinda miss Lauren not playing on Stormrage... :mellow:
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Einstein said Everything is Relative.
Heisenberg said Everything is Uncertain.
Therefore, everything is relatively uncertain.
Lissa,Jul 11 2005, 02:44 PM Wrote:Let me know what guild you have setup over on Feathermoon some time so I can stop in from time to time...kinda miss Lauren not playing on Stormrage...  :mellow:
[right][snapback]83103[/snapback][/right]

*cries*

I'm a bad cousin. Come find me. Whisper Davien. (I'm soooo close to capping. 60 by Friday methinks..) I've been sort of consumed over there. Keep meaning to come log on as Threnn, and then something shiny happens on Feathermoon.

I think you'll see more of me on Stormrage once Davien hits 60. Funny thing is, people over there know I have an alt over on Stormrage, but only a couple of them know it's a paladin. Davien likes sheeping 'em, but I won't admit to playing one (ooooh, the pally-hate Hordeside. Tee hee.) Although I'm tempted to roll one over there for our warriors to practice on...
falconesse,Jul 11 2005, 03:58 PM Wrote:Although I'm tempted to roll one over there for our warriors to practice on...
[right][snapback]83107[/snapback][/right]

That's treason right there.

*hiss*
Hillary,Jul 11 2005, 03:12 PM Wrote:That's treason right there.

*hiss*
[right][snapback]83110[/snapback][/right]

Is not is not is not! She'd stay unguilded and only be there for the horde to fight and find her weaknesses. :)

Of course, I suck at pvp, so, y'know. Probably wouldn't be the most useful person for it.
Waaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh!!!!!!

*irresistable pouty face with big kitten eyes*
*sniffle*
*another pouty face*

Don't be a stranger!
/cry
MaxPower#1485 60 SC Barb/32 HC Witch Doctor/22 HC Wizard/17 HC Demon Hunter