maine coon no more!
I logged into lightbringer today and found that my maine coon small pet had magically turned into a black tabby. I believe its still exactly the same in looks, but just had its name changed. Guess they figured that it looked more like a tabby? I'm kind of disappointed though, I was fond of my maine coon. : (
Nooooooooooooooooooo-

*takes a breath*

-oooooooooo!
See you in Town,
-Z
That's blowful. Very, very blowful.
Intolerant monkey.
We checked with Meg's Maine Coon on Stormrage, and they've changed it Alliance side, too.

Though I think it's a terrible change, part of me wonders if they did it because they were censoring themselves. Since you can't type out Coon and have it make it through the profanity filter, I think that they changed this one for themselves.

'Cause you gotta admit...it's pretty stupid to have a popular yet rare in-game item that can't make it through the profanity filter....
~Not all who wander are lost...~
Guess I'm glad I sold the one I had drop for my shaman then, instead of keeping it. Bah. They're one of my favorite breeds! I'll just have to buy/find more siamese.
One day, the Champions of the Fierce Bunny will ride again...<!--sizec--><!--/sizec-->
Mirajj,Jul 13 2005, 06:15 AM Wrote:'Cause you gotta admit...it's pretty stupid to have a popular yet rare in-game item that can't make it through the profanity filter....
[right][snapback]83344[/snapback][/right]

I dunno... the new profanity filter on the forums doesn't let you say "butt," so now "button" is censored. There was a motion in the UI forum to rename them "knobs." :)