Quests from opposite faction cities
I just noticed today that the goblin transponder no longer lets me teleport between BB and Gnomeregan. Long ago, I snuck into Orgrimmar to talk to the goblin questgiver there (who wasn't flagged as enemy) to pick it up, and it gave me a quick travel method between IF and BB whenever I needed to head down to STV. A couple weeks ago, I was sneaking around Orgrimmar again and noticed that the goblins were now red, so it appears you cannot acquire the quest anymore. However, as of last patch I could still use the teleporter.

Now, it appears with the 1.6 patch I cannot use the teleporter at all. Which is a bit disappointing considering Zul'gurub will soon be released, and a quick way to get there is always a plus. Nevermind the ganking horde that use it as an escape method have no fear of retaliation now... though most don't usually expect to be followed by alliance through there. And with all the trouble I went through to get the quest item... I'm rather upset.

So, now I am wondering if the Argent Dawn questgivers in Darnassus are still flagged neutral (or whatever Argent Dawn faction one has I suppose) to horde players who happen to make it in there... since I remember a post here some time ago about a horde player running into Darnassus to get the Blackfathom Deep quests from them.
Onyxia:
Kichebo - 85 NE Druid

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.