How to get gold easyly?
I want to buy items, but I am worry about that I don't have enough gold. And if I am keeping on leveling, I don't have time to earn money in the game .

What should I do ? Do anyone have a method to get more gold quickly?
Tal's Edit: No gold reselling adverts allowed.
OMGwtfBBQ wear can I get da uber lewtzorz? I must have da preciouses. Where the website be so I cna get this gold?
Currently enjoying liberating the land of Sanctuary

[Image: arethor.jpg]
Stormrage - US (Inactive)
bluesky,Jul 15 2005, 06:03 AM Wrote:I want to buy items, but I am worry about that I don't  have enough gold. And if I am keeping on leveling, I don't have time to earn money in the game .

What should I do ? Do anyone have a method to get more gold quickly?
[right][snapback]83515[/snapback][/right]

Find a spot with monsters. Kill them. Loot them, repeat ;)

- Depending on what character you play and which professions you have that optimal spots might differ.
Rogues, Warriors, Warlocks love Humanoids, since you can make Bandages to minimize downtime and kill quickly. They drop money and not much junk, so you bags won't fill up so quickly. Sell cloths you don't need in the AH, with the reputation quests you get good money for them. Paladins/Druids (you would have to shapeshift to root) don't like them so much, because they tend to run.
- If you have a skinning profession Beasts are better of course, also depending on the price of leather on your server.
- Take up mining, makes good money, but you have to compete with half the server and especially with mining-bots (yes, they exist, a reason why AutoTravel-functions were disallowed by Blizzard by now).
- Elementals drop Elemental Air/Fire/Water/Earth, Essence of the same and Breath/Heart. These things sell also well (esp. Essence of Air).
- Buy things which are at a low price in the AH and sell them at a higher one.
- Start gathering herbs and sell them, Kingsblood fetches now several gold.
2 posts posted by members who joined 9 minutes apart, hmm...

I smell advertising...

How to make gold legitimately instead of buying it? Kill mobs in hopes of drops which sell well. Gathering tradeskills and sell what you gather off. Crafts/Enchanting won't net you alot until you get to the really high end ones, where you can charge a good amount of gold over the cost of materials, but those particular items/enchants aren't exactly common drops either.
Onyxia:
Kichebo - 85 NE Druid

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
Trien,Jul 15 2005, 03:12 AM Wrote:2 posts posted by members who joined 9 minutes apart, hmm...

I smell advertising...

How to make gold legitimately instead of buying it? Kill mobs in hopes of drops which sell well. Gathering tradeskills and sell what you gather off. Crafts/Enchanting won't net you alot until you get to the really high end ones, where you can charge a good amount of gold over the cost of materials, but those particular items/enchants aren't exactly common drops either.
[right][snapback]83526[/snapback][/right]

It is advertising and there have been at least 3 deleted threads and banned accounts from those on xian in the last week. Do not bother to respond in any the threads where that site is listed in the first 3 posts; these are lame attempts draw in business to these sites. The orginal posters are only going to back to place more ads that poorly disguised as posts, they will not be looking at any useful replies or anything else in their old threads if for any reason one of them is still around.
IP Address for Bluesky and Waltment are identical and as soon as an Admin comes online it will be banned.

Since we don't allow gold farming and threads that advertise their sites, thread closed.
Tal,Jul 15 2005, 05:48 AM Wrote:IP Address for Bluesky and Waltment are identical and as soon as an Admin comes online it will be banned.[right][snapback]83531[/snapback][/right]
IP address block banned. This site has been targetted recently by a gold farming and selling website, and we have been systematically banning their IP address blocks. They'll run out of them soon enough - in the meantime, everyone just keep reporting these jerks when you find them and we'll get to them in short order.

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.