A Theory: Expansion for WOW
Ideally, a higher level cap would mean a big slew of high-end content that can compete with the new levels. Would Scholo/Strath and everything else go down in difficulty? Yeah, but your characters should feel some advancement eventually.

I still think the major problem they have with raising a level cap is talent trees and what to do with them. The rest can be accounted for with new content, even if it means reducing the current 60 content to a lower status.
Trade yourself in for the perfect one. No one needs to know that you feel you've been ruined!
Quark,Jul 24 2005, 01:09 PM Wrote:Ideally, a higher level cap would mean a big slew of high-end content that can compete with the new levels.  Would Scholo/Strath and everything else go down in difficulty?  Yeah, but your characters should feel some advancement eventually.

I still think the major problem they have with raising a level cap is talent trees and what to do with them.  The rest can be accounted for with new content, even if it means reducing the current 60 content to a lower status.
[right][snapback]84150[/snapback][/right]

And there's another possibilty for the expansion, the release of hero classes. May not need to rebalance talents if the levels tacked on are for the hero classes.
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Einstein said Everything is Relative.
Heisenberg said Everything is Uncertain.
Therefore, everything is relatively uncertain.
Hi everybody,
Sorry about my last posts I had just come back from the public forums. I allways seem to leave there with a bad atitude! Oh well back on topic.

One way to keep the balance as is would be if the expansion was a new continent where the "levels" you gain are buffs from the land or air it self, or buffs to items, and new items that couldn't travel back to the normal contenents. Maybe world is a better way to think of it.

A quest in this world should lead to a portal, or key for the portal to that one. the portal would restrict items and buffs from returning to this one.(the dark portal would be ideal?)

This is my 1st mmo so I dont't know how the comunity at large would react but I think it could work.