new gold dupe
It apears a new dupe has come to light, it seems to involve lvl 30 rogues entering and leaving an instance, possibly with a trade window open . they where constently logging in and out so most likely causing a game crash. also there is a seller on ebay so its gone public. anyone see this happening?

There is a lot of speculation about a roll back to correct this, its unfounded, but sounds likely to me. I hate to say it but, I hope the draggon run didn't go to well last night...
bernard shakey,Jul 19 2005, 09:57 AM Wrote:It apears a new dupe has come to light,  it seems to involve lvl 30 rogues entering and leaving an instance, possibly with a trade window open . they where constently logging in and out  so most likely causing a game crash. also there is a seller on ebay so its gone public. anyone see this happening?

There is a lot of speculation about a roll back to correct this, its unfounded, but sounds likely to me. I hate to say it but, I hope the draggon run didn't go to well last night...
[right][snapback]83796[/snapback][/right]

Of course, much speculation, but I do know instances have been nuts on uldum lately, a lot of crashes/freezes/respawns.

--Mav
bernard shakey,Jul 19 2005, 10:57 AM Wrote:It apears a new dupe has come to light,  it seems to involve lvl 30 rogues entering and leaving an instance, possibly with a trade window open . they where constently logging in and out  so most likely causing a game crash. also there is a seller on ebay so its gone public. anyone see this happening?

[right][snapback]83796[/snapback][/right]

Yes Shal had a lot of fun killing some of the horde farmers because they kept coming back in and out or Maurodon flagged. The farmers finally got smart and let their flags wear off. :D
Seems this is a bigger problem than just a few people. This screenshot was up at Slashdot showing the effects of the duping exploit:

[Image: duppe1qa.gif]
See you in Town,
-Z
The Krol screenshot has been photoshopped , the guy who had done it actually posted the before and after shot saying it took him around 4 minutes to do .
Take care