Total WoW server crash?
More of just a question.

When I log in, the game goes through the process of when my wife and I signed on to setup our account.

So I thought "what the......." So I tried heading to the WoW site.... wouldn't load.

The Blizz page is up, but the WoW page won't load at all. Can't even get to my account.

Anyone else having this problem?

SaxyCorp
I have a suspicion it's an extended maintenance to plug the duping hole (and perhaps either fix or disable BWL?)

We shall see.
See you in Town,
-Z
It's Tuesday. All servers are down for Scheduled Maintinence. This happens every week from 6am to 11am, Pacific Time. It usually runs a little after that, but sometimes ends early.

During this period, most of the official WoW site usually goes offline as well; presumably because much of the server infastructure is related.

Turambar - Fury Warrior - Twisting Nether
NenyaAdamant - Shadow Priest - Proudmoore
Lum - Shadow Priest - Stormrage

TheLuminaire.net
Zarathustra,Jul 19 2005, 10:57 AM Wrote:I have a suspicion it's an extended maintenance to plug the duping hole (and perhaps either fix or disable BWL?)

We shall see.
[right][snapback]83847[/snapback][/right]

2 minutes Z! Damn you! :P
Turambar - Fury Warrior - Twisting Nether
NenyaAdamant - Shadow Priest - Proudmoore
Lum - Shadow Priest - Stormrage

TheLuminaire.net
I can login to the game just fine.
Intolerant monkey.
Zarathustra,Jul 19 2005, 06:57 PM Wrote:We shall see.
[right][snapback]83847[/snapback][/right]

Indeed we shall see....

But I don't think that would explain why all servers seem to be completely down.
Treesh,Jul 19 2005, 07:00 PM Wrote:I can login to the game just fine.
[right][snapback]83852[/snapback][/right]

Well, aren't you just special!

:P

SaxyCorp
Saxywoo,Jul 19 2005, 02:55 PM Wrote:More of just a question.

When I log in, the game goes through the process of when my wife and I signed on to setup our account.

So I thought "what the......."  So I tried heading to the WoW site....  wouldn't load.

The Blizz page is up, but the WoW page won't load at all.  Can't even get to my account.

Anyone else having this problem?

SaxyCorp
[right][snapback]83845[/snapback][/right]
I think the wow site is melting right now with posters about the gold hack