Seeking Assistance with Paladin Epic Mount Quest
Tal,Aug 8 2005, 08:29 PM Wrote:Round 1 ended in failure. Would like to make another go Wed at 7:30 pm to clear. Hoping to bring in two additional paladins at 9:00 to 9:30 ish - adverting on the Basin forums.
[right][snapback]85555[/snapback][/right]
I won't be around Wednesday night but I wish you luck and hope you can finish that quest off! :)
-TheDragoon
You know where to find me! Whatever you may need me to do, even if it's just run up and conjure water, I will be there for Sharanna, as she has always been there for The Sabras.
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Tal,Aug 8 2005, 11:29 PM Wrote:Round 1 ended in failure. Would like to make another go Wed at 7:30 pm to clear. Hoping to bring in two additional paladins at 9:00 to 9:30 ish - adverting on the Basin forums.

I should be able to help out.
Trade yourself in for the perfect one. No one needs to know that you feel you've been ruined!
Tal,Aug 8 2005, 10:29 PM Wrote:Round 1 ended in failure. Would like to make another go Wed at 7:30 pm to clear. Hoping to bring in two additional paladins at 9:00 to 9:30 ish - adverting on the Basin forums.

Sadly, I am working, and won't be home until 11pm-ish. I wish you much luck!
~Not all who wander are lost...~
TheDragoon,Aug 9 2005, 11:47 AM Wrote:I won't be around Wednesday night but I wish you luck and hope you can finish that quest off!  :)
[right][snapback]85593[/snapback][/right]

It would appear I am short a priest. Anyone interested in jumping into that role?
Tal,Aug 9 2005, 03:09 PM Wrote:It would appear I am short a priest. Anyone interested in jumping into that role?
[right][snapback]85625[/snapback][/right]
I don't know when I'll get home tonight and in what condition so I can't give you a definite yes or no.
Intolerant monkey.
Treesh,Aug 9 2005, 04:30 PM Wrote:I don't know when I'll get home tonight and in what condition so I can't give you a definite yes or no.
[right][snapback]85627[/snapback][/right]

Is tomorrow. :)
The Lurker Lounge PIMPED my RIDE!

I went from this busted ol' bucket:

[Image: charger.png]

to this tricked out WoW Caddy:

[Image: pimped.png]

Thanks Lurker Lounge!

All joking aside I would like to thank everyone who helped on this quest as well as Altrius from Carpe Aurum and Bevock from the Basin. It is MUCH appreciated. :)
Congradulamations! :w00t:
You are quite welcome. Enjoy your horsie!
[Image: 104024yQmrG.png][Image: 201194cOrXg.png]