My Wand
The whole guild (No it isn't - Mongo) had its mind in the gutter last night. Amid several hours of discussion about Crotchet Hats, mention came up of my Wand.

It was asserted by one distinguished member of our fine guild that she did not want to see my Wand. I took offense to this, of course, as I had recently acquired my Wand and I am very proud of it. Here is my Wand in all its glory.

[Image: wand.jpg]

To the guild at large I presented a description of my Wand, for the benefit of its disparagers. I defined it as ten inches long and quite hard, with one ball on the end. I hold it in my hand. When I wave it around, some sort of substance is loosed from the end, though I do not know what it is. I assume it to be magical. Also, the Wand is sparkly.

To my utter surprise, this only compounded the muckraking of my precious Wand. I retired from the conversation with the declaration that I would make a post about it. This is that post, and I hope it will serve to correct the unfair maligning of my Wand.
The error occurred on line -1.
How arcane!
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

Zippyy was waving his wand around last night? Damn the things I miss in /g because I had to raise wife faction. :(
Tal,Jul 20 2005, 03:50 PM Wrote:Zippyy was waving his wand around last night? Damn the things I miss in /g because I had to raise wife faction. :(
[right][snapback]83945[/snapback][/right]
I would be pleased and honored to show you my Wand in person at any time convenient to you.

Also, you should be glad you have a wife. I have no partner. All I can do is sit here holding my Wand.
Zippyy,Jul 20 2005, 03:55 PM Wrote:I would be pleased and honored to show you my Wand in person at any time convenient to you.
[right][snapback]83946[/snapback][/right]

I would but I'm outta money. :/
Oh my god.

That's farking funny.
Hillary,Jul 20 2005, 04:29 PM Wrote:Oh my god. 

That's farking funny.
[right][snapback]83949[/snapback][/right]
Don't laugh at my Wand.

It's sensitive. :unsure:
Do you use your wand a lot? My warlock finds he doesn't play with his own wand much anymore... especially now that he has a succubus which obeys his every command...
Oh boy! Zippyy's back!

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
Bolty,Jul 21 2005, 07:21 AM Wrote:Oh boy!  Zippyy's back!

-Bolty
[right][snapback]83980[/snapback][/right]
And there was much rejoicing.