WTF is this?!
Okay... It's pretty obvious that my game isn't supposed to do THIS!
Has this ever happened to anyone before??? o.O
[center][Image: anfertline.gif]
DeviantArt ~*~ SheezyArt ~*~ LiveJournal [/center]
DastardlyStar,Jul 21 2005, 03:10 PM Wrote:Okay... It's pretty obvious that my game isn't supposed to do THIS!
[right][snapback]84013[/snapback][/right]

When my video card "blows up", this kind of thing happens, except, i end up with two side by side screens of the same thing, with alternating columns of pixels being blanked out. If it happens again, I'll post a screen shot. I don't think it's WoW that causes the issues though... ::shrugs:: I then need a restart..
DastardlyStar,Jul 21 2005, 04:10 PM Wrote:Okay... It's pretty obvious that my game isn't supposed to do THIS!
[right][snapback]84013[/snapback][/right]

While mine didn't look the exact same, I had some bad graphics artifacting going on for a while, intermittently, due to an inadequate power supply. I've heard bad drivers will do that too -- something about managing memory badly.
One day, the Champions of the Fierce Bunny will ride again...<!--sizec--><!--/sizec-->
You did it! You got into the Twisting Nether!
See you in Town,
-Z
an overheating graphics card will do that too.

open your case and see if the fan on the video card is spinning. if it's not, get the fan replaced right away. otherwise, you're slowly melting your videocard into $0.15 worth of scrap.
You've seen too much.

Also, occasionally looks like that when you fall off the world... or does the world fall off you?
"AND THEN THE PALADIN TOOK MY EYES!"
Forever oppressed by the GOLs.
Grom Hellscream: [Orcish] kek