Funniest post I've ever seen
http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread...ost3929902

Make sure you're either not at work and if you are, be sure people around you don't mind being disturbed by loud laughter.
"Just as individuals are born, mature, breed and die, so do societies, civilizations and governments."
Muad'Dib - Children of Dune
ima_nerd,Jul 25 2005, 11:50 AM Wrote:http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread...ost3929902

Make sure you're either not at work and if you are, be sure people around you don't mind being disturbed by loud laughter.
[right][snapback]84196[/snapback][/right]

Link is borked.
Tal,Jul 25 2005, 04:16 PM Wrote:Link is borked.
[right][snapback]84202[/snapback][/right]

This one works
"Just as individuals are born, mature, breed and die, so do societies, civilizations and governments."
Hilarious.
Probably one of the funniest posts ever made on the Blizzard forums. Up there with Pals for Life's "what are we doing wrong, please help us" Leroy Jenkins video.

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
So much laughter. :D
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
Funny :)

couple of my fave's

Fangtooth: Hey guys, I can burp the ABC's in a murloc voice!

Mage: Nerf Dispel Magic!
Priest: Oh, shut up. You got Mage Armor.
Mage: Which is dispellable!
Rogue: Your MOM is dispellable

Take care
Raven Vale,Jul 26 2005, 10:29 AM Wrote:Funny :)

couple of my fave's

Fangtooth: Hey guys, I can burp the ABC's in a murloc voice!

Mage: Nerf Dispel Magic!
Priest: Oh, shut up. You got Mage Armor.
Mage: Which is dispellable!
Rogue: Your MOM is dispellable
[right][snapback]84336[/snapback][/right]

Rogue: WTF, my class relies on ADHD to deal damage! How am I supposed to take Druids now?

I loved the portrayal of rogues as ADHD 12-year olds. Haha, it' so true too...(in most cases)
ima_nerd,Jul 26 2005, 12:31 PM Wrote:Rogue: WTF, my class relies on ADHD to deal damage! How am I supposed to take Druids now?

I loved the portrayal of rogues as ADHD 12-year olds. Haha, it' so true too...(in most cases)
[right][snapback]84376[/snapback][/right]

:o

:(
Trade yourself in for the perfect one. No one needs to know that you feel you've been ruined!
Funniest. Post. EVAH!!!

Hell, that was so hillarious.
"Turn the key deftly in the oiled wards, and seal the hushed casket of my soul" - John Keats, "To Sleep"
Quote:Warrior: You're always irritable and whiney!
Mage: Shut it, Plateboy!

I'm gonna start calling Tal, Plateboy.
One day, the Champions of the Fierce Bunny will ride again...<!--sizec--><!--/sizec-->
Quark,Jul 26 2005, 09:34 PM Wrote::o

:(
[right][snapback]84436[/snapback][/right]

Keep in mind my main is a Rogue, therefore I specifically said "in most cases" ;)