Darkmoon Faire
Here's a link to a list of all the items that can be turned in at the Darkmoon Faire for tickets and reputation increases.

It should be noted that one must have a profession in order to turn in that profession's items. However, the tickets are not soulbound, so it would be easy enough to get a friend to turn in x number of y items.

http://www.goblinworkshop.com/darkmoon-faire.html
See you in Town,
-Z
Zarathustra,Jul 25 2005, 09:30 PM Wrote:Here's a link to a list of all the items that can be turned in at the Darkmoon Faire for tickets and reputation increases.

It should be noted that one must have a profession in order to turn in that profession's items.  However, the tickets are not soulbound, so it would be easy enough to get a friend to turn in x number of y items.

http://www.goblinworkshop.com/darkmoon-faire.html
[right][snapback]84318[/snapback][/right]

Handy link. Thanks.
"AND THEN THE PALADIN TOOK MY EYES!"
Forever oppressed by the GOLs.
Grom Hellscream: [Orcish] kek
One thing I'm curious about is just what's made available with increased reputation. Anyone on the test servers get to Friendly, etc.?
See you in Town,
-Z
As i understand it (havent check it out on test myself), there is also a min. level for the repeatable turn-in quests, so you can't just stockpile the lower items, give it to your level 1 engineering alt, and have him turn in the cheap stuff for tickets.

Seems there were a few changes from the early phases.

As opposed to the Test Servers, Darkmoon Tickets are now soulbound. This means it's not possible to collect tickets with multiple characters and gather them up on your main.

I still haven't heard any word on a minimum skill level requirement in a tradeskill. This would indicate to me that it would be possible, if you have a spare profession slot, to turn in quests for one profession, drop it, take another, rinse, and repeat.

The lesser items that can be turned in disappear from your options at certain points of reputation with the Faire. It makes sense to get those turned in for as long as you can before you move on to the harder things.

The fortuneteller, Sayge will give you a fortrune-cookie-esque message after a short Q&A session. Your choices as you go will determine which of a number of buffs he decides to give you. I've been +10% armor, damage, or spirit thus far. However, there's a timer on how often you can have your fortune read. It'd take a group effort or a long line of alts to figure out which choices lead to each buff.
See you in Town,
-Z
Zarathustra,Aug 9 2005, 11:03 AM Wrote:Seems there were a few changes from the early phases.
[right][snapback]85589[/snapback][/right]

One major change - the amulets got nerfed.

Amulet of the Darkmoon (epic necklace)
+10 Strength
+19 Agility
+8 Stamina
Requires level 57

became

Amulet of the Darkmoon (rare necklace)
+18 Agility
+7 Stamina
Requires level 60

Given the effort, it's much better to just get a Will of the Martyr or Mark of Fordring.

Orb of the Darkmoon (epic necklace)
+19 Stamina
+8 Spirit
Equip: +12 damage/healing
Requires Level 57

became

Orb of the Darkmoon (rare necklace)
+7 Stamina
Equip: +21 damage/healing
Requires Level 57

At least a stat improved on this one, but that's a lot of stamina lost that could have been used. Not sure how this compares to other caster necklace gear.
Trade yourself in for the perfect one. No one needs to know that you feel you've been ruined!
Quark,Aug 9 2005, 11:16 AM Wrote:At least a stat improved on this one, but that's a lot of stamina lost that could have been used.  Not sure how this compares to other caster necklace gear.
[right][snapback]85607[/snapback][/right]

Given the effort, I'd go with the Animated Chain on a caster healer. Fairly common drop from Ramstein in my experience.
See you in Town,
-Z