Nice gear swap mod
So many of us do gear swapping. It is most common for me on my druid but I'm doing more and more on my warrior and my paladin as well.

Since my durid would often want to change out pretty much everything she was wearing I got the usebyname mod by CapnBry and made myself a gear swap out macro. This was cool but there were limits. I could only handle one ring and one trinket, it ate a macro slot, it got tough even with regular expression parsing to equip that much gear in 255 chars.

I also clicked the macro once while in a vendor and sold my entire feral set in one button click.

mjdoom mentioned wardrobe (http://www.curse-gaming.com/mod.php?addid=309) in chat and I had to take a look at it. I was quite glad I did. It makes setting up different gear sets very simple it allows you 20 sets per character and it works very smoothly. I believe that it will not have the issues with selling it all to a vendor if you change gear in a shop but I haven't tested with junk items yet. :)

It doesn't handle two of the same ring or two of the same trinket well but that isn't such a bad deal.

I've already set up 5 equipment sets on my warrior, my druid has 4 instead of just the two. My paladin has 3 already. It's just a very nice mod if you feel you will be or want to be changing gear around a lot.

It is dependent on chronos and sea function libraries so it does require keeping 3 things up to date, but this is a good one.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
Gnollguy,Jul 27 2005, 12:44 AM Wrote:It is dependent on chronos and sea function libraries so it does require keeping 3 things up to date, but this is a good one.
[right][snapback]84457[/snapback][/right]

It's a shame to hear that, though, because Chronos and Sea from Cosmos are two mods that cause many issues for people. At least it was that way when I gave up Cosmos due to instability after every update.
Trade yourself in for the perfect one. No one needs to know that you feel you've been ruined!
I've been using the Wardrobe mod for a long time, and currently run a modified version of 1.1 (rewrote a few things so it didn't have to hook OnUpdate, back in the days when too many mods using OnUpdate would cause that annoying Error #132 crash). I'm not sure when they added Sea and Chronos dependencies, but 1.1 doesn't depend on either.

Looking over the page at cursegaming, it seems like they've added some features to the latest version since 1.1, but if you're just looking for basic armour/etc. sets, the older version should do the trick. I haven't had any real big issues with it ... it misbehaves sometimes if you're changing between sets where a ring is in ring slot #1 for set A, and ring slot #2 for set B (complains about not finding the item in the bag) and some other similar situations, but reselecting that set a 2nd time seems to equip things properly.

So if you manage to find the older version, give it a try, if you want to stay away from Sea and Chronos (I avoid them like the plague myself...)
Onyxia:
Kichebo - 85 NE Druid

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
Gnollguy,Jul 27 2005, 12:44 AM Wrote:I believe that it will not have the issues with selling it all to a vendor if you change gear in a shop but I haven't tested with junk items yet.  :)
[right][snapback]84457[/snapback][/right]

I accidentally switched sets while having a vendor window open. The only thing that happened is that it allowed me to repair my other pieces of equipment, no lost equipment, which is good becuase it would've been a LOT of stuff lost had it sold it.
Currently enjoying liberating the land of Sanctuary

[Image: arethor.jpg]
Stormrage - US (Inactive)