Really silly thing to cause hardware crash
You know that thing when you bend down to pick up loot, and the next thing you know you're gliding around in a sitting or standing position, unable to pick up more? Happens every now and then. You fix it by logging out.

But as I looted a cactus for a cactus apple, the moment before I bent down, my computer froze up entirely. That's not the way it should be, eh?

*whee first post*
Just close your eyes and you won't see it.
Invisible Queen,Jul 27 2005, 09:06 AM Wrote:You know that thing when you bend down to pick up loot, and the next thing you know you're gliding around in a sitting or standing position, unable to pick up more? Happens every now and then. You fix it by logging out.

But as I looted a cactus for a cactus apple, the moment before I bent down, my computer froze up entirely. That's not the way it should be, eh?

*whee first post*
[right][snapback]84467[/snapback][/right]

Why not? You're still going into loot mode. :) (Its lag from what I understand) ;)
Oh, I understand why the bug would happen. But it shouldn't cause computer crash.
Invisible Queen,Jul 27 2005, 09:26 AM Wrote:Oh, I understand why the bug would happen. But it shouldn't cause computer crash.
[right][snapback]84469[/snapback][/right]

It does it everytime?
No, just this once. (As if that wasn't one time too many, hehe.)
Invisible Queen,Jul 28 2005, 01:57 AM Wrote:No, just this once. (As if that wasn't one time too many, hehe.)
[right][snapback]84534[/snapback][/right]

:whistling:

Just about anything can cause your computer to hang or freeze entirely, especially if you've been running your computer for weeks without a reboot.

Cheers,

Munk
Invisible Queen,Jul 28 2005, 02:57 AM Wrote:No, just this once. (As if that wasn't one time too many, hehe.)
[right][snapback]84534[/snapback][/right]
There for awhile I was crashing everytime I changed stances. Which made things interesting for this arms/fury warrior who depends on frequent stance changes when tanking. ;)
Well it had been running for a few hours. Heh, I don't know why I posted this little bug. . . except I felt I had to post something after registering and all. ^_^U