a player called KARN
I've been looking for a player for a long time, obviously not really on the battlenet of Diablo 1 cause I'm sure he's long since moved on.

His name was KARN on the battlenet of Diablo. We used to play a fair amount online, he was an excellent player years ago and was around level 42 or so I think then. He talked about going to D2.

I have some of his tapes from years ago of old shows and I have long since lost his address to send them back. I was hoping for the slim chance that someone here remembers him and might know how to get ahold of him so that i can get his tapes back to him. I've tried all the options I can even trying to find his old icq account but without more information its rather hard.

I know its a shot in the dark but..

thanks
I wouldn't worry about it too much since VHS tapes are illegal nowadays anyway. It's all about the DVD!
--Lang

Diabolic Psyche - the site with Diablo on the Brain!
KARN .

has a bot in( useast diablo le called rusbot[legit]) probably your best bet.

im sure hes still an excellant player,saved my butt a few times.
unfortunately Skana's a little confused. The bot in us east belongs to a player named FARN not KARN and unless he sent you tapes from russia i doubt he's the same guy.
Aarda's still throwing roses at the rain...
Hureg,Aug 10 2005, 09:44 AM Wrote:unfortunately Skana's a little confused. The bot in us east belongs to a player named FARN not KARN and unless he sent you tapes from russia i doubt he's the same guy.
[right][snapback]85660[/snapback][/right]

eep thats correct .so sorry

I had the player karn on my friend list for the longest time trying to find him.

So i wondered if there was none anymore of course.
I tried to create a character with that name but it said there was one.

so i wonder if that means there is one still active. He would have to be at least ocne in 3 months I think. So the right time maybe.

skana,Aug 10 2005, 12:28 PM Wrote:eep thats correct .so sorry
[right][snapback]85663[/snapback][/right]