MERCENARY
how do i equip my mercenary's with stuff??? i cant figure it out.

cheers. and if anyone ahs a spare diablo 2 key they dont use, can i use it plzzz so i can play battlenet. thanks. email me on toe__knee__@hotmail.com
wonza,Aug 9 2005, 09:07 PM Wrote:how do i equip my mercenary's with stuff??? i cant figure it out.

Press O.

wonza,Aug 9 2005, 09:07 PM Wrote:cheers. and if anyone ahs a spare diablo 2 key they dont use, can i use it plzzz so i can play battlenet. thanks. email me on toe__knee__@hotmail.com

No extra cd keys here at the lurkerlounge.

But if you feel like making a prolonged stay at the lurkerlounge, please do check these out:
ShadowHM's Signa Wrote:A link to the rules of Lurker Lounge Etiquette.

And, thanks to Refrigerator :) a link to the the Lurker Lounge FAQ. and the Forum Rules.

Cheers and Goodluck!

Munk
The fact that you don't have a CD key of your own either means you don't have the game legitimately, or you've violated the TOU agreement and therefore don't deserve to have one.
Zingydex,Aug 15 2005, 03:46 PM Wrote:The fact that you don't have a CD key of your own either means you don't have the game legitimately, or you've violated the TOU agreement and therefore don't deserve to have one.

But the one thing he does have is a very witty email address! :P

Cheers,

Munk