How would you dispose of a corpse?
SPACE,Aug 16 2005, 12:15 PM Wrote:i have read enough, its not a sweeping generalization because there is very few posts here and many of them are less than a full line in length.
You and everyone replying to my posts has made enough errors to make a worthy list.
i simply could not have someone stating such incorrect info on me. 
enjoy deciphering my oh so horribly written post. (blatant sarcasm)
[right][snapback]86215[/snapback][/right]

[Image: byewhore.jpg]

Wow, I never thought I'd have the chance to use that one here. :o
[Image: 9426697EGZMV.png]
Doc,Aug 15 2005, 09:21 PM Wrote:Well, it would be wrong to let all that perfectly good meat go to waste you know. You could make a giant vat of chili con carnage and sell bowls of it at a fundraiser for charity. Some sort of karmic balance. And not just for you. The person killed may have been a real twat as well, and doing something good with his body like feeding people and raising money for charity might just be the nicest thing he has ever done in his life.

What? Why are you all looking at me like that?
[right][snapback]86109[/snapback][/right]

Sounds like you watched "Fried Green Tomatoes" recently.... :P
SPACE,Aug 16 2005, 09:15 AM Wrote:i have read enough, its not a sweeping generalization because there is very few posts here and many of them are less than a full line in length.
You and everyone replying to my posts has made enough errors to make a worthy list.

[Image: darth.jpg]

:blink:
Turambar - Fury Warrior - Twisting Nether
NenyaAdamant - Shadow Priest - Proudmoore
Lum - Shadow Priest - Stormrage

TheLuminaire.net
SPACE,Aug 16 2005, 12:15 PM Wrote:i have read enough, its not a sweeping generalization because there is very few posts here and many of them are less than a full line in length.
{Seas mode}
u remind me uv r gud ol frend Seas with his obse$$ion th@ typo-ing lik this is R-tistic, and th@ by enforcing gramatical rules is a str8 jacket on his brain.
{/Seas mode}

I think it is childish. So... I release you... You are free to express yourself somewhere else, like deviantart.com. Trust me, you'll fit in better there. You can look up our good ol' buddy Seas and you two can reflect on how backward and stiffling the Lurker Lounge is with it's posting ettiquette.
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

DeeBye,Aug 13 2005, 07:05 AM Wrote:So how would you dispose of a corpse so that no one could ever trace a murder back to you?

First off travelling anywhere with a dead body is very high risk. So too is allowing the murder to be discovered and consequently investigated by the police

I think I'd want the body to walk, alive, to wherever I intended to dispose of it and die in such a way that no crime is ever investigated

I'd probably set up a legitimate marketing company. Then inform the victim that they'd won a holiday in some gorgeous country with backward policing. Hiking in the Himalayas would be ideal. I'd go with them as a company rep. I'd then contrive an accident when we were alone in some remote area and report the accident to the local authorities. Then I'd go back home and see whether the business is making enough money to be worth continuing with

If, taking the question more literally, I already had a corpse, I'd lift up my floor boards, insert corpse and other sundry evidence, then fill the gap under the floorboards with concrete and replace the floorboards again.
TheLuminaire,Aug 16 2005, 03:49 PM Wrote::blink:
[right][snapback]86275[/snapback][/right]

Hey now, are you trying to weasel in on my gimmick? :angry:

Because that was a pretty damn funny macro! :P
[Image: 9426697EGZMV.png]