seal of comand
This bug has happened to me twice now (last night and this morning) where I am no longer able to cast seal of command. getting the error message "spell is not ready yet" Both times the bug occured I was fighting murlocs on the coast of Southshore. I was frost shocked this morning when it happened, not sure about last night, but I think so. I use it in conjuntion with judgment of the crusader wich I just recieved a new level in. Neither moving the spell or selecting it with the mouse will allow it to cast. relogging will. Anyone seen this and found a way to prevent it?
Blizzard is aware of this issue and working to correct it
bernard shakey,Aug 18 2005, 09:31 AM Wrote:Blizzard is aware of this issue and working to correct it
[right][snapback]86493[/snapback][/right]

Don't hold your breath. This has been around for ages.
vor_lord,Aug 18 2005, 12:53 PM Wrote:Don't hold your breath.  This has been around for ages.
[right][snapback]86496[/snapback][/right]

Ya that comment was a bit tounge in cheek, but that buggs been around? I had't seen it till last night. I wonder what caused it to suddenly start happening to me. Is it area or level specific? Can you point me to where it's been talked about? I looked on the pally forums but only a couple pages deep as I thought it was new.

Thanks B.S.
bernard shakey,Aug 18 2005, 12:14 PM Wrote:Ya that comment was a bit tounge in cheek, but that buggs been around? I had't seen it till last night. I wonder what caused it to suddenly start happening to me. Is it area or level specific? Can you point me to where it's been talked about? I looked on the pally forums but only a couple pages deep as I thought it was new.

Thanks B.S.
[right][snapback]86501[/snapback][/right]

I don't know when it was first reported but it is old. I have been able to get around it without a log by using a different rank of the skill (yes I learned the higher ranks for some reason :) ) and wasting more mana to put it up. I've had it happen in several locations nothing common in the conditions that it happened under that I can recall.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
Gnollguy,Aug 18 2005, 01:53 PM Wrote:I don't know when it was first reported but it is old.  I have been able to get around it without a log by using a different rank of the skill (yes I learned the higher ranks for some reason  :) ) and wasting more mana to put it up.  I've had it happen in several locations nothing common in the conditions that it happened under that I can recall.
[right][snapback]86518[/snapback][/right]

It's my opinion that this is a planned "bug" from blizzard to make paladins purchase the higher levels of the skill.

"We know the higher level skills of SoC have no use so lets randomly break the skill so you have to switch which ones you use all the time!"
bernard shakey,Aug 18 2005, 10:14 AM Wrote:Ya that comment was a bit tounge in cheek, but that buggs been around? I had't seen it till last night. I wonder what caused it to suddenly start happening to me. Is it area or level specific? Can you point me to where it's been talked about? I looked on the pally forums but only a couple pages deep as I thought it was new.

Thanks B.S.

I can't really say when it first appeared, I didn't get SoC until level 51. This was, however, back in March or April I believe, and the bug was present then. It used to happen to me nearly every session, then I thought they had fixed it (maybe a scan of old patch notes?).

I haven't played my paladin much since May so I have no recent data.
bernard shakey,Aug 18 2005, 01:14 PM Wrote:Ya that comment was a bit tounge in cheek, but that buggs been around? I had't seen it till last night. I wonder what caused it to suddenly start happening to me. Is it area or level specific? Can you point me to where it's been talked about? I looked on the pally forums but only a couple pages deep as I thought it was new.

Thanks B.S.

If memory serves (and mine often doesn't) Tribade experienced this in beta about the time that seals were added. We see it a lot. I thought logging was the only solution. It is so good to know that using a different level of the skill will fix it!
"I may be old, but I'm not dead."