Thorium Brotherhood rep
It's relatively simple (though highly tedius) to get to honored with the Thorium Brotherhood and it will be simpler in the next patch to get friendly so you can turn in the 960 Dark Iron residue to get to honored.

However what about revered and exhaulted?

Well I sacrificed 10 Dark Iron ore to the brotherhood last night and got 50 rep for it. It takes 12000 rep to get to revered. So that would be 2400 Dark Iron ore to get to the next step. I haven't yet sacrificed any of the less common items but since I had 12 ore left from stuff I had gathered on my own I figured it would be worth checking out. So yeah, 50 rep per 10 ore at L60.

If anyone else turns in any other items for rep please let us know how much rep they give you.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
I've heard second hand reports that turning in Core Leather or Fiery / Lava Cores will net you 200 rep per turn in. (Some of those might require more than oneof the item to be turned in at a time though).
http://www.theamazonbasin.com/wow/forums/i...6307&hl=thorium
It looks like Core Leather is the most efficient option, but we need to get a group together simply to farm it (On a Tues or Weds night every once in awhile, maybe?)

I definately think getting specific people up is the best idea, and currently I know that Gnolack (Smithing), Ramala (Elemental Leatherworking), and Tahapenes (Tailoring/Enchanting) are up to Honored. Do we have any others who we could focus on, mainly the other Leatherworking fields?
Trade yourself in for the perfect one. No one needs to know that you feel you've been ruined!
Quark,Aug 23 2005, 05:25 PM Wrote:It looks like Core Leather is the most efficient option, but we need to get a group together simply to farm it (On a Tues or Weds night every once in awhile, maybe?)

I definately think getting specific people up is the best idea, and currently I know that Gnolack (Smithing), Ramala (Elemental Leatherworking), and Tahapenes (Tailoring/Enchanting) are up to Honored.  Do we have any others who we could focus on, mainly the other Leatherworking fields?
[right][snapback]87057[/snapback][/right]

Note that Gnolack is an armorsmith though the weapons really don't look as useful end game.

But yeah core leather looks to be the way to go.

Gnolack also still has like 2000 Dark Iron Residue if we want to get another profession to honored.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
Quark,Aug 23 2005, 05:25 PM Wrote:It looks like Core Leather is the most efficient option, but we need to get a group together simply to farm it (On a Tues or Weds night every once in awhile, maybe?)

I definately think getting specific people up is the best idea, and currently I know that Gnolack (Smithing), Ramala (Elemental Leatherworking), and Tahapenes (Tailoring/Enchanting) are up to Honored.  Do we have any others who we could focus on, mainly the other Leatherworking fields?
[right][snapback]87057[/snapback][/right]
Cursedly and thankfully, Black Dragonscale Scale Boots pattern only require Honored which I have been faithfully gathering the mats for preparing for Lui's TB quests at lvl 45.

WoW Wiki on Reputation
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]