The Lurkers on Tich
LavCat,Nov 23 2005, 02:02 PM Wrote:2.)  I never found any lurkers that were willing to group with me.  Worse than on Stormrage.  And having just checked I seem to have been thrown out of the guild.
[right][snapback]95610[/snapback][/right]
Lurkers on SR aren't willing to group?...since when did this happen?...
Garrin

<span style="color:blue">Garrin - Lvl 60 Human Paladin - Stormrage <Lurkers>
Gasan - Lvl 14 Dwarf Priest - Stormrage <Lurkers>
Bladewhisper - Lvl 60 Rogue - Stormrage <Carpe Aurum>
<span style="color:red">Garrin - Lvl 25 Orc Warlock - Dethecus <Frost Wolves Legion>
Tigarius - Lvl 14 Tauren Warrior - Dethecus
Garrin - Lvl 13 Tauren Druid - Thunderhorn
Garrin,Nov 23 2005, 03:22 PM Wrote:Lurkers on SR aren't willing to group?...since when did this happen?...
[right][snapback]95614[/snapback][/right]

With very few exceptions I don't find lurkers on Stormrage willing to play with me. The few times I have been asked to help, I have, without reservation.

Since when? Since I remonstrated against the restructuring of the Stormrage Lurkers guild and what I saw as a fundamental change from the guild as a group of people participating on the Lurker Lounge, who shared the values of this site, and who wanted to play and explore together.

I don't think this has anything to do with the situation on Tichondrius.
"I may be old, but I'm not dead."
LavCat,Nov 23 2005, 12:02 PM Wrote:I still have my original lurker characters on Tichondrius, but I seldom play them.&nbsp; The problem is not PvP but rather:

2.)&nbsp; I never found any lurkers that were willing to group with me.&nbsp; Worse than on Stormrage.&nbsp; And having just checked I seem to have been thrown out of the guild.
Edit:&nbsp; It seems that only one of my characters is not in the guild.

Lav, the Lurkers guild on Tich has been essentially disbanded (although my alt is the de facto "guild master"), because we never had enough members to reach the critical mass needed to create a vibrant community. For many months, the active guild membership was basically three people plus the occational people who popped in when Stormrage was down. All the active Lurkers on Tich have moved on to other guilds. I personally play in a major raiding guild called The Core, while others here play in the Basin. I encourage those Lurkers who would like to try out a PvP server to join Tich and join up with the Basin.
MongoJerry,Nov 23 2005, 11:10 PM Wrote:Lav, the Lurkers guild on Tich has been essentially disbanded (although my alt is the de facto "guild master"), because we never had enough members to reach the critical mass needed to create a vibrant community.&nbsp; For many months, the active guild membership was basically three people plus the occational people who popped in when Stormrage was down.&nbsp; All the active Lurkers on Tich have moved on to other guilds.&nbsp; I personally play in a major raiding guild called The Core, while others here play in the Basin.&nbsp; I encourage those Lurkers who would like to try out a PvP server to join Tich and join up with the Basin.
[right][snapback]95674[/snapback][/right]

Absolutely.

I've just started up some characters on Tich in the Basin. Let me know if you want to play. :lol: My characters on Tich are Dspayre and Corybas.