Flexbar quandries.
I'm not sure if this is better suited for the general forums or stratagy forums so i'll just put it here and hope it fits.

I've just recently started using the Flexbar Addon for WoW and am looking for assistance from people that may be a little more knowledgeable regarding how it works, specifically the Events and Condition settings. Or, for that matter, if there is a better addon to accomplish what i would like.

At the moment i'm trying to set up some party-related action buttons using the Events and Conditions to manipulate which buttons will show/hide and where they will appear. What i would really like is to have this set up so that when party members join or leave the party certain buttons will appear/disappear next to thier portraits.

---I'd like to set up an Event/Condition to check the party member's class and then show the appropriate buttons. IE If a Warrior joins the party to the left of their portrait the buttons containing macros to buff them using Blessing of Light and Blessing of Might will appear. If a Mage joins the buttons containing macros to buff them using Blessing of Salvation and Blessing of Wisdom will appear. And so on for each class.

---Another thing i would like to set up is to have healing buttons for each party member appear on the other side of their portrait whenever they are below 100% HP. So if a member of my party is taking damage to the right of their portrait hotkeys to heal that player will show up including the top tier Flash of Light, top tier Holy Light, and Heavy Runecloth Bandages. But that these buttons will be faded out if that player is out of range of the skill.

If anyone has any experience with Flexbar, or any other Addon that can accomplish this i'd be greatly appreciative of any help/information you can offer.