WoW Dressing Room Fun
Here's one funny thing you might want to do while you wait i.e. for the completion of your next raid party:

Go to your auction house, click on a player, choose "Inspect" from the player's icon, and then CTRL + Left Click any equippable item the player wears. When you're done, your dressing room window will show your character with the exact same equipment on :D

[Image: WoW_Funstuff_Dressing_Room_01.jpg]
"Man only plays when in the full meaning of the word he is a man, and he is only completely a man when he plays." -- Friedrich von Schiller
Thats the best implementation blizzard has made, I have had so much fun dressing my warlock in all kind of equipment. Ever seen an orc in Cenarion? hilarious. :lol:
All kind of weapon are nice to try out. Just ctrl+clic on all items you see around and you will have a blast.
redinter,Sep 15 2005, 08:47 AM Wrote:Thats the best implementation blizzard has made, I have had so much fun dressing my warlock in all kind of equipment. Ever seen an orc in Cenarion? hilarious.  :lol:
All kind of weapon are nice to try out. Just ctrl+clic on all items you see around and you will have a blast.
[right][snapback]89293[/snapback][/right]
I only have one wish now left for dressing rooms: The Night Elf Priest in the above picture should be naked when I put on her clothes :lol:
"Man only plays when in the full meaning of the word he is a man, and he is only completely a man when he plays." -- Friedrich von Schiller
Yeah very nice , I loved the look of my rogue holding Kang the decapitor , ambush with that will very likely result in loss of an head :)
Take care
nobbie,Sep 15 2005, 10:34 AM Wrote:I only have one wish now left for dressing rooms: The Night Elf Priest in the above picture should be naked when I put on her clothes  :lol:
[right][snapback]89295[/snapback][/right]

That would be the upcoming feature in the next patch, the "Undressing Room". ;)