Wanted Poster Contest
I made this for the Wanted poster contest, what do you think?

[Image: wantedforsakencontest0tq.th.jpg]
[Image: Awolfscry.jpg]
Awolfscry,Sep 18 2005, 02:38 PM Wrote:I made this for the Wanted poster contest, what do you think?
[right][snapback]89564[/snapback][/right]
The Locharmy of Stormrage give it their 9 thumbs up. However, on Terenas, their Undead cousin has issues with it and the Tauren says, "Can't we all just be friends?" But, they concede that the graphics are well done, even if the message is misguided. :)
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."
Hehe im glad you like it. I wanted to make a murloc poster but...I couldn't find a big murloc :(
Big murloc you say?

Why right of course!

[Image: murlocembroidery.jpg]

Hehe :P

Nice poster (sans murloc :))

Cheers,

Munk
Wow, that's awesome. I may get to work on the murloc version. However, I made my undead one look more realistic.

[Image: wantedforsakencontest5sg.th.jpg]
But you only get scourgestones from the scourge. >.>

Forsakenstones?
Bob the Beholder,Sep 18 2005, 07:06 PM Wrote:But you only get scourgestones from the scourge.  >.>

Forsakenstones?
[right][snapback]89589[/snapback][/right]
The undead still have scourge type beings that walk the Undercity
Awolfscry,Sep 19 2005, 12:31 AM Wrote:The undead still have scourge type beings that walk the Undercity
[right][snapback]89590[/snapback][/right]

They still aren't the Scourge. The scourge are the mindless minions of the Lich King. Many of the forsaken used to be scourge, and are thus simiilar. But they are not scourge. It's kinda story stuff, you know. When Sylvannas broke away from Arthas and the Lich King, proclaiming her rebel undead forces the Forsaken. Similar beings, completely different factions.