Seradane
Far in the north-east of the Hinterlands lies "Seradane", guarded by elite dragonkin and home of the dragon Rothos. What is this place? Will it be the entrance to the not yet implemented "Emerald Dream"?
"Man only plays when in the full meaning of the word he is a man, and he is only completely a man when he plays." -- Friedrich von Schiller
I thought that the Emerald Dream was in the middle of Duskwood. Did you actually see Rothos or was there an NPC or something there to talk about it? If you can see him I may have to take a trip and check it out.
"Just as individuals are born, mature, breed and die, so do societies, civilizations and governments."
Muad'Dib - Children of Dune
ima_nerd,Sep 25 2005, 05:44 PM Wrote:Did you actually see Rothos or was there an NPC or something there to talk about it? If you can see him I may have to take a trip and check it out.
[right][snapback]90138[/snapback][/right]
Yes, I saw Rothos, a green flying dragon, at Seradane. Almost ran into him with my young Night Elf Druid while checking out the area. Thanks god, it seemed that he had had his meal already :)

Screenshot follows:

[Image: WoW_Rothos.jpg]
"Man only plays when in the full meaning of the word he is a man, and he is only completely a man when he plays." -- Friedrich von Schiller
quoted from wowwiki.com

Quote:Four great portals exist in Azeroth which are believed to be entrances to the Emerald Dream (though through evidence that is circumstantial at best). These portals are in Duskwood, Feralas, The Hinterlands and Ashenvale. Currently none of these portals are active. The Duskwood portal is the only one of these that is unguarded, the other two are protected by high level elite green dragons.
Level 60 UD Mage - Spirestone
Level 20 Troll Rogue - Spirestone
Savingsupertokyo,Sep 25 2005, 06:14 PM Wrote:quoted from wowwiki.com
[right][snapback]90140[/snapback][/right]