Intentional deception?
Currently I am unable to log in to WoW. Blizzard has a note on the log in screen as "Breaking News" that they are aware of the issue. It is currently timestamped 7:02 AM.

30 minutes ago, when I first tried to log in, they had the exact same note as "Breaking News", but timestamped 5:14 AM.

Hmm...

So really this could have been going on since midnight and they just update the timestamp every couple hours so people don't think it's a big deal? Something's fishy.

If it was "Breaking News" at 5AM I'm thinking it's not really "Breaking News" at 7AM is it?
Conc / Concillian -- Vintage player of many games. Deadly leader of the All Pally Team (or was it Death leader?)
Terenas WoW player... while we waited for Diablo III.
And it came... and it went... and I played Hearthstone longer than Diablo III.
Concillian,Sep 28 2005, 10:16 AM Wrote:Currently I am unable to log in to WoW.  Blizzard has a note on the log in screen as "Breaking News" that they are aware of the issue.  It is currently timestamped 7:02 AM.

30 minutes ago, when I first tried to log in, they had the exact same note as "Breaking News", but timestamped 5:14 AM.

Hmm...

So really this could have been going on since midnight and they just update the timestamp every couple hours so people don't think it's a big deal?  Something's fishy.
[right][snapback]90386[/snapback][/right]

Hmm, I tried to log on at 7:00 am eastern wich I believe is 4:00 am pacific and they had the same message though I didn't notice the time stamp
EDIT:
new message: their aware that players are having trouble logging in...