Concillian is a Team Killer!
On Friday, Oct. 14th, several lurkers decided to make their way into the Sunken Temple to complete our class quests and such. Yuri(Xame), Necrali(vor_lord), Kosch(Gantor), and Durambar(myself) decided we would take Conc(Concillian) along with us so he could get quest credit and the like, as any good lurker would do. This proved to be a horrible mistake, and I have returned from the dead to warn you all.

(ghostly voice) "Beware the Conc! Beware!" (end ghostly voice)

Things seemed to go pretty well for awhile, and Conc appeared to be one of us. However, he was just biding his time, waiting until the right moment to strike. While we were heavily involved in a boss battle with Jammal'an the Prophet, Conc's true colors came through, and in a monstrous rage, turned on his (now former) companions. Both Durambar and Kosch fell by his treacherous hand...

[Image: Conc_is_hexed.jpg]
[Image: Conc_killing_spree.jpg]

(ghostly voice) "You have been warned! Beware the Conc!" (end ghostly voice)
------------Terenas------------
Dagorthan – Level 85 Blood Knight
Turothan – Level 83 Blood Knight
Sarothan – Level 62 Blood Knight
Durambar – Level 82 Warrior
Strifemourne – Level 80 Death Knight
bonemage,Oct 20 2005, 12:44 PM Wrote:On Friday, Oct. 14th, several lurkers decided to make their way into the Sunken Temple to complete our class quests and such.  Yuri(Xame), Necrali(vor_lord), Kosch(Gantor), and Durambar(myself) decided we would take Conc(Concillian) along with us so he could get quest credit and the like, as any good lurker would do.  This proved to be a horrible mistake, and I have returned from the dead to warn you all.

(ghostly voice)  "Beware the Conc!  Beware!"  (end ghostly voice)

Things seemed to go pretty well for awhile, and Conc appeared to be one of us.  However, he was just biding his time, waiting until the right moment to strike.  While we were heavily involved in a boss battle with Jammal'an the Prophet, Conc's true colors came through, and in a monstrous rage, turned on his (now former) companions.  Both Durambar and Kosch fell by his treacherous hand...

[Image: Conc_is_hexed.jpg]
[Image: Conc_killing_spree.jpg]

(ghostly voice)  "You have been warned!  Beware the Conc!"  (end ghostly voice)
[right][snapback]92768[/snapback][/right]

hahahaha I've done that to Treesh LOTS. :)

Though my all time favorite was when Ramala (Quark's uber rogue) was MC'd by the Baroness. Shal hit defensive stance and disarmed him only to be hit by something on the order of 3k from his offhand weapon. I didn't die but it hurt alot. :D
Tal,Oct 20 2005, 12:29 PM Wrote:hahahaha I've done that to Treesh LOTS. :)
[right][snapback]92772[/snapback][/right]
Oh the memories of the betrayals! *bawls her eyes out* And not just on one character either! *cries more*

Just one and two shot hits too when you did it. :)
Intolerant monkey.
I once turned on and killed Marneus! I was sad. :(
Treesh,Oct 20 2005, 01:49 PM Wrote:Oh the memories of the betrayals!  *bawls her eyes out*  And not just on one character either!  *cries more*

Just one and two shot hits too when you did it. :)
[right][snapback]92776[/snapback][/right]
Rahr! What can I say? Shalandrax is moody. ;)
Pesmerga,Oct 20 2005, 11:05 AM Wrote:I once turned on and killed Marneus!  I was sad. :(
[right][snapback]92777[/snapback][/right]

Marneus was probably expecting Pie too before you killed him...
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Einstein said Everything is Relative.
Heisenberg said Everything is Uncertain.
Therefore, everything is relatively uncertain.
Tal,Oct 20 2005, 01:29 PM Wrote:Though my all time favorite was when Ramala (Quark's uber rogue) was MC'd by the Baroness. Shal hit defensive stance and disarmed him only to be hit by something on the order of 3k from his offhand weapon. I didn't die but it hurt alot. :D
[right][snapback]92772[/snapback][/right]

Don't mess with the Distracting Dagger!
Trade yourself in for the perfect one. No one needs to know that you feel you've been ruined!
Conc was quite broken up over this. He was so disturbed that he forgot to loot the head from the boss and never got quest credit.

He also didn't cap the cleave on Durambar and Kosch right before the Thrash proc.

It was quite the lucky streak with the cleave, then the thrash proc (one crit) then the execute (didn't need to crit) then a crit on Kosch... made for the most adventurous 10 seconds I've ever had in an instance.

Conc was just trying to make sure Necrali was awake. With two warriors to suck up all the aggro and damage, I'm sure she was starting to get bored.
Conc / Concillian -- Vintage player of many games. Deadly leader of the All Pally Team (or was it Death leader?)
Terenas WoW player... while we waited for Diablo III.
And it came... and it went... and I played Hearthstone longer than Diablo III.
Concillian,Oct 20 2005, 03:34 PM Wrote:Conc was quite broken up over this.  He was so disturbed that he forgot to loot the head from the boss and never got quest credit.
[right][snapback]92802[/snapback][/right]
I don't know if "so disturbed" is quite how I would describe, "laughing hysterically until one nearly loses one's seat." It was a hilarious encounter. It's quite sad we didn't get video of it.
Pesmerga,Oct 20 2005, 02:05 PM Wrote:I once turned on and killed Marneus!  I was sad. :(
[right][snapback]92777[/snapback][/right]

NOoooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Currently enjoying liberating the land of Sanctuary

[Image: arethor.jpg]
Stormrage - US (Inactive)
Arethor,Oct 21 2005, 08:04 AM Wrote:NOoooooooooooooooooooooooooo
[right][snapback]92841[/snapback][/right]

Search your feelings. You know it to be true.
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Einstein said Everything is Relative.
Heisenberg said Everything is Uncertain.
Therefore, everything is relatively uncertain.
bonemage,Oct 21 2005, 07:46 AM Wrote:I don't know if "so disturbed" is quite how I would describe, "laughing hysterically until one nearly loses one's seat."  It was a hilarious encounter.  It's quite sad we didn't get video of it.
[right][snapback]92837[/snapback][/right]

I'd settle for an audio recording of TS while it happened.

I was wincing audibly over TS as I saw the huge numbers scrolling, and Vor_lord was doing some significant "What the hell is happening!" type chatter that I'm sure would be quite funny to replay.

I'm sure you had a 'what the hell, how did I die?' type of comment in there too.
Conc / Concillian -- Vintage player of many games. Deadly leader of the All Pally Team (or was it Death leader?)
Terenas WoW player... while we waited for Diablo III.
And it came... and it went... and I played Hearthstone longer than Diablo III.
Concillian,Oct 21 2005, 02:03 PM Wrote:I'd settle for an audio recording of TS while it happened.

I was wincing audibly over TS as I saw the huge numbers scrolling, and Vor_lord was doing some significant "What the hell is happening!" type chatter that I'm sure would be quite funny to replay.

I'm sure you had a 'what the hell, how did I die?' type of comment in there too.
[right][snapback]92863[/snapback][/right]
Everything was fine until I was taking a dirt nap as far as I could tell. I was totally shocked to find my a release spirit button. I'm sure the TS recording would be quite memorable. I still smile just thinking about it.
I wasn't there in person to witness this heinous treachery. :P, but I was listening in at that time on TS, and it was most definitely comical to hear. The execute at the end is too great! :lol:
VoiceMan

Terenas:
Bloodmourne - 85 Blood Elf Death Knight <Lurkers>
Vreeslik - 85 Undead Warlock <Lurkers>
Fazuul - 70 Tauren Druid <Lurkers>
Ooh - 70 Troll Rogue <Lurkers>
Gorkuk- 63 Orc Hunter <Lurkers>
Rojaal - 70 Blood Elf Paladin <Lurkers>
Back before the Baroness nerfs, I recall being MC'd and killing five people before they killed me. Recklessness + Stomp ftw...
ArrayPaladins were not meant to sit in the back of the raid staring at health bars all day, spamming heals and listening to eight different classes whine about buffs.[/quote]
The original Heavy Metal Cow™. USDA inspected, FDA approved.