Small Patch - 1.8.1
Quote:Patch 1.8.1 Changes

Battlegrounds

* Certain geometry exploits in Arathi Basin have been fixed.

Items

* The tooltip on the Lightforged Blade has been updated to correctly show its minimum level requirement of 47 and its Bind on Acquire status.

User Interface

* Fonts should once again display properly.
        * Fixed bug preventing UI scripting error messages from wrapping.
        * Fixed per-character saved variables for non-English character names.

Note the Mark of Honor thing didn't actually make the patch, though the patch notes given by it say it did.
Trade yourself in for the perfect one. No one needs to know that you feel you've been ruined!
Quark,Oct 25 2005, 09:55 AM Wrote:Note the Mark of Honor thing didn't actually make the patch, though the patch notes given by it say it did.
[right][snapback]93118[/snapback][/right]

Mark of honor thing?

Wait, why am I still on the boards? SERVERS ARE UP, BABY.

EDIT: Nevermind. :whistling:
"AND THEN THE PALADIN TOOK MY EYES!"
Forever oppressed by the GOLs.
Grom Hellscream: [Orcish] kek
Quark,Oct 25 2005, 10:55 AM Wrote:Note the Mark of Honor thing didn't actually make the patch, though the patch notes given by it say it did.
[right][snapback]93118[/snapback][/right]
There's a blue post on the WoW forums. Apparently they were going in with the marks of honor change and discovered at the last second that there was a glitch with it and had to pull it.

They've said that they will patch it in next week's maintenance.
savaughn,Oct 25 2005, 02:25 PM Wrote:There's a blue post on the WoW forums.  Apparently they were going in with the marks of honor change and discovered at the last second that there was a glitch with it and had to pull it.

They've said that they will patch it in next week's maintenance.
[right][snapback]93138[/snapback][/right]

Yeah, I have a couple Arathi Resource Crates on my priest that I need to get rid of. I was looking forward to dumping them out of my inventory... I guess it'll be another week.
Conc / Concillian -- Vintage player of many games. Deadly leader of the All Pally Team (or was it Death leader?)
Terenas WoW player... while we waited for Diablo III.
And it came... and it went... and I played Hearthstone longer than Diablo III.
Although they did make a few Stealth Changes to Silithus, of which the most notable (or noticable, anyway) is that the "Boulder" attack by the Twilight Geolords no longer interrupts or knocks back - hurrah!
You don't know what you're talking about.
I think there was a stealth change as well (at least I didn't see it in change notes but very well could have missed it). You can no longer disenchant the twilight cultist set items from silithus. They used to disenchant into illusion dust or greater eternal essence. People are complaining on thott that Blizzard took away their goldmine. Of course, Bliz might not have noticed if others hadn't bragged about how much money they were making in the first place. :lol:

[edit] Oops, must not have read through to the last post. So, this is another of the stealth changes to silithus. I don't like them taking out the geolord knockback. It was a unique ability and just required timing to deal with. I haven't seen the nerf yet, but that would make geolords another boring grind mob. Oh well.
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."
LochnarITB,Oct 27 2005, 10:44 PM Wrote:but that would make geolords another boring grind mob[right][snapback]93354[/snapback][/right]

My feeling was that they already were - it takes long enough to get to revered as it is without being knocked back and interrupted trying to get any non-instant spell off. At least they're not a frustrating boring grind mob any more ;)
You don't know what you're talking about.
lfd,Oct 27 2005, 07:10 PM Wrote:At least they're not a frustrating boring grind mob any more ;)
[right][snapback]93359[/snapback][/right]
I actually preferred them. I found them more interesting than the other faction mobs. I would rather have a mob that I feel can actually do something to my capped toon. If I could get faction from the worms, I'd invite them to the party more too. Most non-elite mobs, short of pulling too many or getting adds, are not a threat to my toon. The knockback from those mobs can make me have to scramble a bit. I wish that there were more non-elite mobs, throughout Azeroth, that I felt were more than target dummies. All mobs are basically grind (whether faction or xp or money or...) but I would rather the grind take longer and hold some interest rather than be kill, move, kill, move, kill...

Oh well, I've never been accused of being normal. :blush: :lol:
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."