Druid Guide
Found this very interesting post on the WoW forums.

Click me.
I hate flags

"Then Honor System came out and I had b*$@& tattoo'd on my forehead and a "kick me" sign taped to my back." - Tiku

Stormscale: Treglies, UD Mage; Treggles, 49 Orc Shaman; Tregor, semi-un-retired Druid.

Terenas (all retired): 60 Druid; 60 Shaman. (Not very creative with my character selection, am I?!Wink
As a mid-level druid, I give this guide my whole hearted approval. Alamo's the man/bare!
A plague of exploding high-fives.
Watto44,Dec 18 2005, 10:59 PM Wrote:Found this very interesting post on the WoW forums.

Click me.
[right][snapback]97451[/snapback][/right]

I have a 60 druid and a 20 druid. I fully endorse this guide! Alamo's knows his druids!
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
LOL Aside from the pounding headache I recieved in my efforts to decipher it, I had a good laugh, and as a mid-high level "durid", I wholeheartedly endorse such thread as a good training tool. :P
VoiceMan

Terenas:
Bloodmourne - 85 Blood Elf Death Knight <Lurkers>
Vreeslik - 85 Undead Warlock <Lurkers>
Fazuul - 70 Tauren Druid <Lurkers>
Ooh - 70 Troll Rogue <Lurkers>
Gorkuk- 63 Orc Hunter <Lurkers>
Rojaal - 70 Blood Elf Paladin <Lurkers>
It's GONE!
A plague of exploding high-fives.
Sheep,Dec 23 2005, 11:23 AM Wrote:It's GONE!
[right][snapback]97912[/snapback][/right]
Blizzard thought it was too good. :ph34r:
(I never even found time to read it :wacko: )
The official forums seem to have disappeared. I hope that when they return this incredible information source hasn't been lost. :shuriken:

Edit: Forums are back up! Revell in the knowledge!
I hate flags

"Then Honor System came out and I had b*$@& tattoo'd on my forehead and a "kick me" sign taped to my back." - Tiku

Stormscale: Treglies, UD Mage; Treggles, 49 Orc Shaman; Tregor, semi-un-retired Druid.

Terenas (all retired): 60 Druid; 60 Shaman. (Not very creative with my character selection, am I?!Wink