Honor Rankings - Stormrage
http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/pvp/index.h...rage&faction=a#

Listing of honor rankings for the Stormrage server! I did a check of where we Lurkers stand out of all Stormrage PvP'ers, sorting the list by guild and then finding our fine folk (sorted here by rank):

468: Lissanna
711: Cleoboltra
718: Mirajj
782: Leeah
1150: Galgamesh
1321: Cadence
1366: Skybreak
1498: Ramala
1565: Soulstealer
1819: Gnolack
1901: Minimagi
1909: Odayla

That's TWELVE Lurkers in Stormrage's top 2000 honor players. We have GOT to get a PvP group going sometime.

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
Damn, I'm still on the list??
Trade yourself in for the perfect one. No one needs to know that you feel you've been ruined!
Bolty,Dec 21 2005, 07:57 PM Wrote:http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/pvp/index.h...rage&faction=a#

Listing of honor rankings for the Stormrage server!  I did a check of where we Lurkers stand out of all Stormrage PvP'ers, sorting the list by guild and then finding our fine folk (sorted here by rank):

468: Lissanna
711: Cleoboltra
718: Mirajj
782: Leeah
1150: Galgamesh
1321: Cadence
1366: Skybreak
1498: Ramala
1565: Soulstealer
1819: Gnolack
1901: Minimagi
1909: Odayla

That's TWELVE Lurkers in Stormrage's top 2000 honor players.  We have GOT to get a PvP group going sometime.

-Bolty
[right][snapback]97748[/snapback][/right]

Hahahahah, my mage made the list this week? Anyway, my horrible PvP addiction is reflected in Galreth's rank. I'm not sure whether I should be proud or ashamed of the fact that I am 56th on the server in addition to being in a high end raiding guild :wacko:
Stormrage:
Flyndar (60) - Dwarf Priest - Tailoring (300), Enchanting (300)
Minimagi (60) - Gnome Mage - Herbalism (300), Engineering (301)
Galreth (60) - Human Warrior - Blacksmithing (300), Alchemy (300); Critical Mass by name, Lurker in spirit
ArynWindborn (19) - Human Paladin - Mining/Engineering (121)
mjdoom,Dec 21 2005, 10:18 PM Wrote:Hahahahah, my mage made the list this week?  Anyway, my horrible PvP addiction is reflected in Galreth's rank.  I'm not sure whether I should be proud or ashamed of the fact that I am 56th on the server in addition to being in a high end raiding guild :wacko:
[right][snapback]97754[/snapback][/right]

Be both. :D
Quark,Dec 21 2005, 07:04 PM Wrote:Damn, I'm still on the list??
[right][snapback]97753[/snapback][/right]

Yeah, and if you don't start PvPing in AV I'm gonna beat you to Exhaulted... :P
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Einstein said Everything is Relative.
Heisenberg said Everything is Uncertain.
Therefore, everything is relatively uncertain.
The two major things that turn me away from PvPing are the fact that the queues are often too long for me to stand and that I'm not a fan of PUG groups, in general. Most of my more recent Battlegrounds experiences have been less than stellar due to a complete lack of communication and strategy from the PUG groups. If we got a Lurker group going, however, I'd be there in a heartbeat. :)
-TheDragoon
I haven't PvPed since AV first started coming up. Wonder where I'd be if i had continued. :lol:
Currently enjoying liberating the land of Sanctuary

[Image: arethor.jpg]
Stormrage - US (Inactive)