When pet pulling goes south...
Bad Doggie!
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Einstein said Everything is Relative.
Heisenberg said Everything is Uncertain.
Therefore, everything is relatively uncertain.
:huh:

I've never been to Molten Core. What's going on?
A plague of exploding high-fives.
Ouch.

For Sheep, those are two bosses in the Molten Core which are not, by any means, meant to be faced at the same time. You can pull the packs of enemies around them beforehand so you can do one, then immediately the other.

What you're looking at is what happens when you accidentally pull them both at once.
See you in Town,
-Z
Sheep,Dec 22 2005, 08:02 PM Wrote::huh:

I've never been to Molten Core. What's going on?
[right][snapback]97818[/snapback][/right]

The room you are seeing in this screenshot is that of Garr, a boss in Molten Core. After your raid defeated Garr, the next boss (Baron Geddon) is pulled with a hunter pet into this room, because people believe it is easier to fight Baron in this room rather than in his own habitat.

Baron Geddon is loosely located near yet another boss, Shazzrah. I can only surmise what happened here: the hunter pet did not only pull Baron Geddon but his buddy Shazzrah as well. Whereas Geddon alone is not one of the easiest bosses in MC, Geddon and Shazzrah together spell doom for any raid. (Probably this last sentence will be proven wrong some day in the future...)

-Arnulf
Old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm!