Insect Swarm
Anybody know which bosses the Insect swarm can be used on, if any. Also, is there a way to tell if its just doing piddly damage, or doing the 2% debuff?
oldmandennis,Dec 27 2005, 01:18 PM Wrote:Anybody know which bosses the Insect swarm can be used on, if any.  Also, is there a way to tell if its just doing piddly damage, or doing the 2% debuff?
[right][snapback]98089[/snapback][/right]

Seems to work on everything. At least I believe I have cast it or seen it on every mob in MC, on Ony, and on Razorgore in BWL.

I can not be sure that it does the 2% hit reduction but I assume it does and I encourage our druids to keep it up on the mobs all the time for that debuff.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
I've seen Insect Swarm on most bosses. Can't say I've heard an fellow Druids saying he was immune.

If you want to see whether they're immune to the 2% hit debuff, just cast it on them and check the combat log. It'll go right ahead and say they're immune to the secondary part of the spell, similar to the way a Starfire Stun will register as "immune" to the stun portion, but will still report the damage.
See you in Town,
-Z
Zarathustra,Dec 28 2005, 12:47 PM Wrote:I've seen Insect Swarm on most bosses.  Can't say I've heard an fellow Druids saying he was immune.

If you want to see whether they're immune to the 2% hit debuff, just cast it on them and check the combat log.  It'll go right ahead and say they're immune to the secondary part of the spell, similar to the way a Starfire Stun will register as "immune" to the stun portion, but will still report the damage.
[right][snapback]98152[/snapback][/right]

I don't have it anymore as I went feral since 1.9 wants paladins to be healers I'm making my paladin my healer, my druid my DPS, and my warrior my tank. :)

I don't look at my combat log enough though I did finally split it out so that I can scroll back and find damage I took and damage I did better. :)
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.