Paladin Mount
Is there any info floating around about what the level 40 Paladin mount quest was GOING to be, had they implemented it?

Through countless alts, I've torn through the Desolace quests rather quickly. The other night I decided to get the Felhound brains for the Reclaimers quest chain by going into the narrow valley in the southeast of the zone, right behind the Magram camp.

I found something there I'd not seen before. There is a stable with a number of "Burning Blade Nightmare" mobs. They're dreadsteeds (felsteeds?) like the level 40 Warlock mount. But in one stall is a "Captured Stallion" which seems the spitting image of the Paladin mount, sans armor.

Is this a Horde quest? I've played the majority of my characters on the Alliance side, and none of my Horde have done any questing out there. If not, is this perhaps the level 40 mount quest for Paladins that was never implemented? Seems plausible that you'd need to go rescue the horse and then it would become your own.

Seems so simple to implement a quest like that... I really don't see why a single person couldn't be given a weekend to do so.
See you in Town,
-Z
I vaguely recall that area, but I didn't find any quests sending me there, and I'm a bit of a quest hound.
I'll head back down there and take a screenshot of the stables, for those who are curious.
See you in Town,
-Z