Terenas Stealth Runs

We will be doing regular weekly high level stealth runs on Mondays, beginning January 23. They will begin no later than 10:00 PM, earlier if possible. Initially there are 4 of us who will be participating--2 rogues and 2 druids. Rogues and Druids in our guild who reach a high enough level in the future will of course be welcome.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQtmlWbJ-1vgb3aJmW4DJ7...NntmKgW8Cp]
23rd is my birthday.

I may be out with the wife. You know... partying like it's my birthday.

I don't have any plans of yet, but they might happen.

I always thought I should have been born 30 years earlier than I was, because my birthday is 12375, and that 7 just seems out of place =)
Conc / Concillian -- Vintage player of many games. Deadly leader of the All Pally Team (or was it Death leader?)
Terenas WoW player... while we waited for Diablo III.
And it came... and it went... and I played Hearthstone longer than Diablo III.
Wow....10 pm server time is 11 pm my time...that's awful late to be starting something. If we can push it up earlier a little bit, that will be good for me. When are you moving to a different time zone, Concillian? :P
VoiceMan

Terenas:
Bloodmourne - 85 Blood Elf Death Knight <Lurkers>
Vreeslik - 85 Undead Warlock <Lurkers>
Fazuul - 70 Tauren Druid <Lurkers>
Ooh - 70 Troll Rogue <Lurkers>
Gorkuk- 63 Orc Hunter <Lurkers>
Rojaal - 70 Blood Elf Paladin <Lurkers>
VoiceMan,Jan 12 2006, 02:08 PM Wrote:When are you moving to a different time zone, Concillian?&nbsp; :P
[right][snapback]99268[/snapback][/right]

Well, I guess I could try to get a transfer to the design site in Longmont, CO. There are sure to be people there who want to pay crazy prices for a house in CA who I can swap jobs with.

I might be able to do 30-60mins earler. 8-8:30pm PST is doable. 7:30-8 on a second weeknight would be pushing it.

The time gap is always an issue with playing games. I remember seeing a web page that proposed the US have only 2 time zones, with a 2 hour difference on the line between the mountain and central time zones. From the standpoint of getting together with people inside the US online, it's a great concept.
Conc / Concillian -- Vintage player of many games. Deadly leader of the All Pally Team (or was it Death leader?)
Well, I certainly understand the issue of time differences, and the needs of real life. I can actually stay up later on weeknights easier than Friday nights, but I have to be careful of wife aggro. ;)
VoiceMan

Terenas:
I proposed the later time just to avoid wife aggro. I felt I could really only commit to a time if it was past her bedtime. If you do want to move up the time, I'm going to have to pass.

-Papa

PapaSmurf,Jan 12 2006, 06:26 PM Wrote:I proposed the later time just to avoid wife aggro.&nbsp; I felt I could really only commit to a time if it was past her bedtime.&nbsp; If you do want to move up the time, I'm going to have to pass.

-Papa
[right][snapback]99277[/snapback][/right]
I fully understand that. If we did get an early start on certain nights, then we would work a 2 or 3 man without you until you arrived. It is a late start for me, but a steathed instance takes a lot less time.

As far as the 23rd being Concillian's birthday, we can begin on the 16th or the 30th. If we begin on the 30th Dunar and Fazuul will be higher level. If we are ready we can certainly begin on the 16th.
Well, we certainly don't want any wife aggro, no doubts there. And Alram is right....stealth runs take less time than a proper run, so I'm good at the later time. :)
VoiceMan

Terenas:
I would like to wait for 1/23 or 1/30 if that is ok.
Alram,Jan 16 2006, 01:52 AM Wrote:I would like to wait for 1/23 or 1/30 if that is ok.
[right][snapback]99446[/snapback][/right]

Waiting til the 30th will suit me a bit better than starting on the 23rd, simply because the 23rd is the final night of the AV holiday weekend, so I hope to spend Monday evening in AV. Must......have....rep....*twitch twitch*
VoiceMan

Terenas:
VoiceMan,Jan 20 2006, 06:00 PM Wrote:Waiting til the 30th will suit me a bit better than starting on the 23rd, simply because the 23rd is the final night of the AV holiday weekend, so I hope to spend Monday evening in AV.&nbsp; Must......have....rep....*twitch twitch*
[right][snapback]99781[/snapback][/right]
Are we on for tomorrow, 1/30? And where do we want to go? And if there is a rogue or druid on from another guild that we have been talking to shall we invite that person?
Alram,Jan 29 2006, 03:27 PM Wrote:Are we on for tomorrow, 1/30? And where do we want to go? And if there is a rogue or druid on from another guild that we have been talking to shall we invite that person?
[right][snapback]100458[/snapback][/right]

I would say we can invite someone from another guild if they would like to come. I have to say that I am not certain if I can make it tonight. My drive for Exalted status in AV (which is done now, finally) has put me at risk for wife aggro, so I am not certain how late I'll be on tonight. But I expect things to be fine from here on out. I'll have to see how it goes tonight, but you probably shouldn't plan on me. :(
VoiceMan

Terenas:
Alram,Jan 29 2006, 12:27 PM Wrote:Are we on for tomorrow, 1/30? And where do we want to go? And if there is a rogue or druid on from another guild that we have been talking to shall we invite that person?
[right][snapback]100458[/snapback][/right]

I will be able to make it. I think having another would be fine.

As for where, I don't really know anything other than BRD. but if we get 5 we can probably go just about anywhere. BRD would be a good training ground for practicing bouncing aggro back and forth as we will need to do in a group without a tank, since things are low enough level that we can have some margin for error, but high enough that we can still get some good rewards.
Well, here it is, Monday the 6th of February, and I'm curious if we're on for a stealth run tonight, and who might be there? I believe I'm good to go tonight for whatever might be on the agenda.
VoiceMan

Terenas:
VoiceMan,Feb 6 2006, 05:28 PM Wrote:Well, here it is, Monday the 6th of February, and I'm curious if we're on for a stealth run tonight, and who might be there?&nbsp; I believe I'm good to go tonight for whatever might be on the agenda.
[right][snapback]101340[/snapback][/right]
I can go.
I will be touch and go.

My left shoulder has been hurting, presumably form a combination of too much WoW and the computing I do at work. On one hand grouped play causes me the least discomfort, but on the other, I've been in a fair amount of pain since Friday morning, and I'd like to be as well as possible by this coming Friday.