Character Change and Warning
Everyone,

It's a long story, but here's the jist of it...

The account that I was playing WoW on, has become no longer available to me. That sucks, because I was a lvl 54 Pali, and getting close to being able to join you all for the end-game content.

So, I need to start completely over. I'm thinking about disbanding with the whole "SaxyCorp" motif, and coming up with something in particular. Trying to think of things. The bad part is that for the last 10 years, everyone has known me as "Saxywoo."

Awesome.... I just came up with it. You all will know me when I join back into the guild.

Guildmasters, please "deguild" SaxyMoo on Tanaris. Bolty will be wiping SaxyCoo on Stormwind.

I'm creating my new account tonight, so I'll see you all later.

Oh yeah, and SaxyCorp still exists.....

SaxyCorp...

*sigh* it's going to be interesting to suck again.....
Saxywoo,Feb 17 2006, 03:59 PM Wrote:Everyone,

It's a long story, but here's the jist of it...

The account that I was playing WoW on, has become no longer available to me.  That sucks, because I was a lvl 54 Pali, and getting close to being able to join you all for the end-game content.

So, I need to start completely over.  I'm thinking about disbanding with the whole "SaxyCorp" motif, and coming up with something in particular.  Trying to think of things.  The bad part is that for the last 10 years, everyone has known me as "Saxywoo."

Awesome.... I just came up with it.  You all will know me when I join back into the guild.

Guildmasters, please "deguild" SaxyMoo on Tanaris.  Bolty will be wiping SaxyCoo on Stormwind.

I'm creating my new account tonight, so I'll see you all later.

Oh yeah, and SaxyCorp still exists.....

SaxyCorp...

*sigh* it's going to be interesting to suck again.....
[right][snapback]102303[/snapback][/right]

SaxyMoo is now deguilded on Terenas. Hope nothing too horrible happened with the other account and any info tied to it.
Intolerant monkey.