Terenas Friday 3/10

So far Mistique and Deadpriest have signed up from the Lost Souls in addition to some of us.

We could use this thread to discuss what to do (it's kind of started in the T0.5 collection thread but belongs elsewhere). We also could use the comments for the raid event on the Guildportal site but that looks awkward. We could use the forums on Guildportal to help keep the LS involved in the planning.

It'd be nice for the raid events on that site to be able to link to a specific thread.
I've spent a little time looking at the guildportal sites, and have done a little posting, etc. I like being able to keep Lost Souls involved in the planning. Part of the challenge now, is if they only bring 2 or 3 people regularly, they end up going where we want to go, and it won't feel much like "joint planning". But, I know I at least have spent some time recently on the weekends being the lone lurker in a LS run, so hopefully it balances out.

Having said that, my main thoughts for Friday are the same as they have been recently. I have gear needs off the Baron in STrat Dead, I have gear needs off Gandling in Scholo, and I have gear needs off Drakk in UBRS. So I'm happy running any of them. I also have gear "hopes" from people like Jandice in Scholo, and warpwood in DM. And I think even Wyrm in LBRS might drop something I'm still interested in. So I will be pretty happy Friday night as long as we can run something.

It appears that Durambar will either not be there Friday, or will be running late, and Conc's time zone doesn't allow him to get there very early either, which will leave us a bit short on Tanks. Well, aside from the Baron himself, we learned last night that Yurtle and Fazuul make a pretty decent pair when it comes to tanking. If need be, we can start a run of wherever we're going, and the hunter pets and myself can tank til Conc gets there.

EDIT: Fixed spelling error
VoiceMan

Terenas:
Bloodmourne - 85 Blood Elf Death Knight <Lurkers>
Vreeslik - 85 Undead Warlock <Lurkers>
Fazuul - 70 Tauren Druid <Lurkers>
Ooh - 70 Troll Rogue <Lurkers>
Gorkuk- 63 Orc Hunter <Lurkers>
Rojaal - 70 Blood Elf Paladin <Lurkers>
vor_lord,Mar 8 2006, 02:44 PM Wrote:Sign up on the Guildportal site right here.

So far Mistique and Deadpriest have signed up from the Lost Souls in addition to some of us.

There are two signup threads (one posted by Mistique and one by Alram)

Both are marked as starting at 6:00 PM pacific time on Friday to me (7:00 PM server time)

Also, if we really care about getting people their T0 sets, we could do a MASS zerg of LBRS before the UBRS run, but that may take the end of the UBRS run too late for some people. Though if we have 10-15 people for LBRS, we could probably get it done in less than an hour. And we are getting familiar enough with UBRS that little to no explanation is necessary now, so that should be considerably faster than the last two runs.
Conc / Concillian -- Vintage player of many games. Deadly leader of the All Pally Team (or was it Death leader?)
Terenas WoW player... while we waited for Diablo III.
And it came... and it went... and I played Hearthstone longer than Diablo III.
Well, I had originally believed that I would not be able to play this Friday, but my parents called last night to say they're being delayed a day and will not be arriving until Saturday. So, unless they call again to say they've changed their plans again, I should be on on Friday.

It seems to me that, if we have enough people, a UBRS run makes the most sense. We seem to be able to get enough people for other places on other nights of the week, but gettiing 10+ is only really possible on Fridays.

But I have gear to collect in most of these places (strat, scholo, either part of BRS), so I'm willing to go wherever.

Oh, also note that Xarhud capped on Sunday.
<span style="color:red">Terenas (PvE)
Xarhud: Lvl 80 Undead Priest
Meltok: Lvl 70 Undead Mage
Ishila: Lvl 31 Tauren Druid
Tynaria: Lvl 66 Blood Elf Rogue
I fixed the start time to the usual.
I will be there, as long as you don't mind me leaving after only an hour or so. If that puts too much time pressure on others, I just won't go at all. I will also restrict what I roll on to rogue specific stuff since I'll be a temp on Terenas. Mostly I'll be going along for the company and to help out as needed.

edit: from Mistique:
Quote:Hi, got 5 now. mist, dead, final, tamu, whopper. Mage/Priest/War/WAr/Druid Mist
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQtmlWbJ-1vgb3aJmW4DJ7...NntmKgW8Cp]
Please do come along. We'll be happy to have you there as long as you can. :)
VoiceMan

Terenas:
There has been a shift in my playing time, and Fridays now are not a sure play night for me anymore. I expect to be on most Fridays, but not until 9-9:30 realm time, but some Fridays not at all. It works out much better for my family if I play on a night during the week, and with current RL issues causing more stress for my wife, I'll be helping her out on Friday evenings. It should be a 1-2 month change of schedule, and then I hope to be back on Fridays, but in the mean time, I've been able to secure a spot to raid with the Keepers of the Dusk on Wednesday evenings. Mrs. bonemage is much happier because she isn't swamped with the kids as soon as she returns from her longest day at work, and I get to raid ZG so my WoW gaming doesn't totally go out the window. I hope to soon return to regular status on Fridays, as it is tons of fun to play with all of you.
------------Terenas------------
Dagorthan – Level 85 Blood Knight
Turothan – Level 83 Blood Knight
Sarothan – Level 62 Blood Knight
Durambar – Level 82 Warrior
Strifemourne – Level 80 Death Knight

Yuri will be there. Will travel where ever. UBRS for my chest piece if it drops a second time would be nice.
Terenas
Yuri - Mage/Arcane 85 Undead
Thirdrail - Shaman/Resto 85 Tauren
Vicstull - Rogue/Subtlety 85 Troll
Penten - Priest/Discipline 85 Blood Elf
Storage guild Bassomatic
This gives us 10 people signed up, plus 3 Lost Souls(Tamu, Finalscore) and one Lurker (Klaus) who have indicated attendance. That should make for a good UBRS group which shouldn't run too late for Alram either.
So is it UBRS then? I don't think I've heard what or where we're planning on going tonight.
VoiceMan

Terenas:
VoiceMan,Mar 10 2006, 12:14 PM Wrote:So is it UBRS then?&nbsp; I don't think I've heard what or where we're planning on going tonight.
[right][snapback]104168[/snapback][/right]

Best choice since 10 man'ing in 1.10 will be more difficult then strat or scholo and there are quests in strat/scholo for 5 man but nothing really left in UBRS other then farming for loot. Also we are closing in on the day that everything will have to be an even group of 5. Thus loot raiding will be a fun activity of the past and all instance will have to be more serious until we epic out. Thus, UBRS for a quick speed run to the boss is my vote.

Terenas
Yuri - Mage/Arcane 85 Undead
Thirdrail - Shaman/Resto 85 Tauren
Vicstull - Rogue/Subtlety 85 Troll
Penten - Priest/Discipline 85 Blood Elf
Storage guild Bassomatic
Yeah UBRS makes sense for just about everyone right now.

I would really like to try and get a group to kill the dragon in Tanaris beforehand as I've gotten Scryer and Sommnus already. But eh.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
Gnollguy,Mar 10 2006, 12:34 PM Wrote:Yeah UBRS makes sense for just about everyone right now.

I would really like to try and get a group to kill the dragon in Tanaris beforehand as I've gotten Scryer and Sommnus already.&nbsp; But eh.
[right][snapback]104176[/snapback][/right]

If you can't get a group one of the warlocks in my guild was able to solo Chronalis by kiting him to Gadgetzan and letting the guards take care of him, you might be able to do the same (not personally familiar with kiting tactics so I don't know if this requires warlock-specific skills).
Well, I still don't know for sure where we're going tonight...but it appears to be UBRS. Hopefully we can get everyone there early enough that we can start on time, to allow Alram at least an hour or so with us. :) He's already been forced to cut back his playing time....hopefully we don't add to that by taking too long to get things rolling tonight.
VoiceMan

Terenas: